It was the best way to wake up, or at least as good as it could get at this moment.

The remaining days were purely work, work, work. We spent most of our days in Shangria La, surrounding us with producers, music engineers and all kinds of people. It was first now that I could properly contribute with my singing, a week or so after the accident. Other than that, I had one other meeting that Jeff had to remind me of the same morning as it was scheduled. Thankfully, it wasn't a formal meeting so I kept my cozy morning outfit on as I jumped on the Teams call through my laptop. It never was formal with him, although I for sure knew he would comment on my clothes. Then if he didn't- would he really be fit for his job?

As I sat down by the kitchen island, knowing that Mitch was enjoying his beauty sleep upstairs, the call went through.

"Hi there Sue!" The platinum blonde, happy friend and stylist waved on the other end. In contrast to me, he looked great with his colourful sweater in different shades of blue and purple, his nails matching perfectly in a shimmery silver. More than that I couldn't see with the camera cutting him off.

"Hi Harry!" I waved back with my extra deep and raspy morning voice, enjoying saying my own name far too much. I just couldn't help it. It was too funny not to.

"So, how excited are we!?" He asked in excitement himself. Now, I felt bad that I had forgotten about it and this meeting. This wasn't something you should forget. I had just had so much other stuff on my mind. He was right, I should be more excited. Seeing him being so thrilled definitely helped with that. I didn't get a chance to respond before he quickly continued just as thrilled, "Your first Met gala, and you're not only attending, but you're co-hosting?"

"Thanks for reminding me." I chuckled out nervously and lightheartedly, flipping the tip of my nose. Lambert laughed back in return, clearly seeing that it was a mixture of excitement and nerves on my part. He settled with that as an answer, moving on to the actual topic of this meeting.

"Okay now, the looks- because we need two. And you will definitely not be wearing that." There it was. That comment I was just waiting for. He nodded his head towards me as he said it, gesturing at how I had the hood of my hoodie up and tightly tied under my chin, not serving me my best look. I laughed at his obvious ways, but at least pushed down my hood, letting my untamed morning curls go all over the place.

Lambert then continued his rambling, "So we have Alessandro on it, and that will just be perfect with the theme being camp. We're gonna have to make some mood boards, so send over pieces that you feel inspired by."

I took a moment to think, figuring out if there was an immediate thing that I wanted to incorporate. But since I hadn't spent a single thought on it until now, it was hard to come up with something this second. My silence clearly communicated that to Lambert.

"Whenever you come up with something- whatever it is, send it over. You yourself can also always look at Gucci's collections, but otherwise I will just show you a few ideas to you just to test it out. Alright?" He proposed kindly, doing his job perfectly with guiding me creatively. After years and years of collaboration, we knew each other well enough. In fact, I would've trusted him to do this full process without me by now. It was just funnier to have a say in it, and I loved that Lambert completely encouraged that.

I just nodded in response and he was quick to share his screen. We probably spent a good half hour just going over a few of his ideas, all from fabric, to eras, to colours, to the message we wanted the outfit to represent.

When our meeting was coming to an end, I did feel a lot more excited than I had before. Now I actually looked forward to it, and to continue spinning on my ideas from all of Lamberts. Knowing that Jeff would book a follow-up meeting with Lambert for me whenever it fitted my schedule and that in between that and now we would simply just brainstorm our ideas over text, I knew that the ideas would only get better and better. Even so when Alessandro would come with his own input.