Chapter 12

A.N: Final chapter!!

Fred POV:

We make our way to the burrow and I had sent a patronus about half an hour ago for everyone to get to the burrow immediately. We decided I should go in first and explain and make sure everyone has arrived. Dahlia stays outside with Nick while I go in. Everyone is there and gathered around in the living room.

"Fred, is everything okay?" Mum asks worriedly when she spots me.

"Everything is fine, but I need to explain something to you guys," I reassure her and they all lose their tense stance. "I would appreciate it if you guys let me finish," I ask looking around.

Once they agreed I quickly explain that we had gone back in time to teach. That we have actually been gone for nearly a year. Finally, everyone calms down enough to actually listen to me.

"Alright, so you guys went back in the past, but where is Dahlia now?" Charlie questions confused.

"That's actually another surprise for you guys. Now don't freak out or be too loud," I ask them. When they nod I go outside and get Dahlia to come in with Nick in her arms asleep. They all gasp when we came in and I put my finger to my lips. "We found out a few weeks into being in the past that Dahlia was pregnant. She gave birth on April 24th. So we would like you to meet Nicholas James Potter-Weasley. Our son," I introduce.

"Hey George," Dahlia says gently. He nods at her but is looking at Nick enamoured. "Would you like to hold your Godson?" she asks.

"Definitely," he agrees excitedly walking forward. Once Nick is settled in his arms he looks up and asks, "So who is godmother?"

"Fleur," Dahlia answers confidently. When Fleur and everyone looked surprised she explained further, "we went through the tournament together. She was a great friend to me when others shunned me. She has been great for Bill and the whole family." I had been shocked by her decision at first but after the battle of Hogwarts she had gotten very close with Fleur and there is a distance between her and Hermione. I haven't questioned it knowing it is just a natural part of growing up and that Dahlia isn't worried so I don't need to be.

Everyone takes turns holding him and asking us about our time in the past. Eventually, we have to go home as it is late but promise that they can come to visit whenever and that we will be using them as babysitter's a lot.

When we get home we have to explain to the house-elves about the baby. They quickly went and got anything we would need for the night and it is decided we would go shopping for the rest of it tomorrow as well as announcing our baby to the world. We will say that the baby was born in April and luckily as we left for the past in august the baby was around the right size so it doesn't look suspicious. We can just say we wanted our privacy and that's why we held off on the announcement.

We end up giving Nick two more brothers and a sister over the years. When they grow up we decide to tell them about Nick being born in the past. All of them thought it was really cool but were disappointed when we told them that they couldn't tell anyone. Nick had tried to boos Dahlia and me around as he was technically older than us due to his birth year. He had only tried that once before he realised it wasn't going to fly.

A.N: The end. I know the ending wasn't great. I have another story for fem harry.