Chapter 9

A.N: Chapter nine. I don't own harry potter or the characters.  I am skipping to Christmas. I have other harry potter stories on my account if you want to read a story but have caught up with this.

Dahlia POV:

Over the last month and a half, I have become close with all the seventh years. Not as many Slytherins but a few. They regularly ask Fred and me to Hogsmeade or to do something on the weekend. It's the last week of school so no one is interested in doing any school work. So we have got creative and decided to do a practical lesson with classes and told them to meet us in the entrance hall when they have a lesson. We have seventh years now and they had finally all got here.

"Right, none of you want to do work on the last week of school. You want to have fun. So we thought we could learn and have fun. We are going to split the class in two and you are going to get five minutes to plan before having a snowball fight. It will test your aim and dodging ability. You are going to be doing it completely muggle way though," Fred explained.

"We will be watching to keep score if you throw one at Fred he might join in, but I won't be," I tell them smirking. "This will be your lessons the rest of the week as long as the snow is still here and the further into the week you will incorporate magic as well." We split the class in half based on the register and it is soon war.

I watch the class and had put a spell on them to know how many times they got hit. Which was a lot for most of them. They had all got too used to shielding themselves. Forgetting to duck and dodge. It took until near the end of the war for them to remember. When they come back in I get Fred to cast a drying charm on them and an elf from the kitchens to bring them some hot drinks. Once they are warm enough and get told their results they all went to their next class. We do the same with all our classes even in the first years. As it can count as a lesson but would keep them entertained and easier than trying to get them to concentrate on a lecture as most other professors are doing.

~~~

By the end of the day, Fred is exhausted from participating in all the fights. We are back in our rooms relaxing until dinner when there was a knock on the door. We look at each other confused as we don't get many visitors at this time usually our wards go off near the office. "Come in!"

Sirius, James, Remus and Peter entered. "Here for some prank advice?" I ask. They nod. "And that's my cue to go do something else so I can at least not have to lie when I say I didn't know what you were planning," I remark dryly before getting up and going to the kitchen. I just finished making my sandwich of jam, marmite and pickles when another knock sounds. I go out to investigate and see Lily, Marlene, Mary and Alice.

"Hi, girls. What are you doing here?" I ask confused.

"Daliah what is that?" Remus asks before anyone else can, scrunching up his nose probably able to smell the weird combinations.

"Don't judge me Remus, baby cravings. It is jam, marmalade and pickle sandwich," I tell them. They all look disgusted at the thought. "Trust me not something I would normally eat."

"Anyway, we were here because we wanted to give you an early Christmas present for the baby," Marlene interrupts coming forward with a gift bag.

"You didn't have to," I tell them with a smile.

"Love, it's a present for the baby. I don't think he or she would appreciate you turning down a gift," Fred says plucking the bag out of Marlene's hand and opening it. "Aww, that's so cute." He holds it up and it's a small onesie that says my mummy is magical with fireworks that explode on it. I burst into tears. "What's wrong love?" Fred asks worriedly coming over.