Chapter 3

A.N: Chapter three.

Dahlia POV: The rest of lunch and the lesson after lunch Fred and I walk around the grounds planning what to say to the seventh years and what to do in lessons. Most of our inspiration came from what I taught in the DA. We lose track of time and realised we are nearly late so run back to the classroom. Laughing on the way.

The class was already there. "Sorry, we are late but I am sure you all didn't care that much," I say coming into the room with Fred in front of me. I look around and see them all at their desks. "Right. None of you want to do a proper lesson. You are probably curious about us, so we decided this lesson we are going to get to know you," I say walking to the front of the class. I don't go to the desk as Fred hints not to and I look to see that it has a charm. I stand in front of the desks and swap their locations to the side of the room and their chairs to turn into sofas. "Better, now we are all comfortable," I tell them over their chatter. "Right, I am Dahlia. You can call me that as Mrs Peverell or Professor Peverell is just weird as I am two years older than you. This is my husband Fred but he might want you to call him Mr Peverell," I introduce.

"Fred. Call me Fred," he says walking over to the desk sitting down with his legs up on the desk and a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes knowing he is just smug he took the charm off.

"Well, as you are so relaxed why don't you change the desk for us," I snark earning a few laughs. He smiles and moves the desk to the side of the room before changing the chair into a sofa for us. I smile and sit down with him. "So, I have a few rules for the room," I tell them earning a few eye rolls and groans. "Yeah, I know it sucks, but hey what can you do I have to pretend to be professional. Rule number one already told you to call me Dahlia. Number two, homework try to do it well and if you honestly forget to do it tell me or just copy your friends but tell me you're doing that. I would rather give you a grade than not. Number three, no fighting in the room unless it is for lesson purposes. Number four, if I ask my husband to take over a lesson for me I expect him to be treated the same way you would treat me as we are going to be working together. Number five, arguments, rivals, enemies don't care. Keep it out of class. Number six, we are only a bit older than you so relax," I tell them smiling. I see a few people smile when I say they could copy but it was to be expected. "Oh, one last rule. Could whoever played the prank do not do it again. If you actually manage to get my husband he will retaliate making it a war and end up pranking me by mistake and I don't think he wants to sleep on the sofa and I am sure you don't want to do detentions," I tell them smirking.

Sirius decides to speak up, "How did you stop it." Remus face palms knowing we will now be suspicious.

"Fred pranks a lot and he is observant he told me not to go to the desk due to your prank," I shrug. "What's your name?"

"He didn't even say anything," someone whispers as I pretend to learn Sirius' name.

I ignore it and continue, "Don't prank us and we won't tell you off for any prank unless it purposely harms another student physically in any way other than a charm or transfiguration. Fred might even help."

"Oh, definitely I can help," Fred says enthusiastically sitting up with a smile. "Though we know none of your names so if you could tell us that after you ask a question or at the end of the lesson," Fred asks them and I smile slightly as I hadn't even thought of how I am supposed to know their names already.

"Great, but how did-" Sirius started but was cut off.

"I think we can discuss this later," Fred denies, the marauders pout but agree. "Now, we are going to let you ask us any questions you might have and obviously some we might not answer," Fred tells them. A lot of hands raise. I point at someone.