"Hormones ... everywhere. I love it ... I don't even know why I am crying. Ignore me," I say drying my eyes.

"You sure you're okay?"

"Yeah. Thank you guys," I say wiping my eyes. "It's really sweet."

Lily smiles, "There is another one as well." Fred looks in the bag and pulls it out, he reads it before grinning and showing me. It says I'm cute, mum's hot, dad's lucky. I grin.

"Aww that cute, and true," I grin picking it up. "I would have put Fred is sexy but I suppose you can't put that on a onesie." Fred grins smugly wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Dahlia your hormones are showing again," Sirius sings, "They are just horny this time." I grin and pull Fred for a kiss while flipping SIirus off.

I shrug allowing Fred to hod me, "I am allowed to think my husband is sexy." They all laugh and stay with us until dinner talking about what they plan to do over Christmas as they are going home for the holidays.

~~~

The Christmas holidays pass quickly with Fred and I relaxing around the castle or in our rooms. We got some little gifts from some of the staff. I got Fred a notebook that you can add parchment to for his jokes. All his notes with George he had brought with him were put in along with what he worked on with the marauders. Fred got me some clothes that have an undetectable extension charm and will grow as I do so I don't have to worry for later. He also got me a cute bracelet that will match the silver band he got for the baby that he will engrave when they are born. 

~~~

When school starts again it was nice as the castle seems more lively, it is the best way to be in the castle as everything is more animated. As decided we started counter curses with the seventh years in preparation for duelling, along with a few healing spells. They are always handy to know for real life as well as duels. You never know when you might need some quick medical attention. It is amazing to see who is a natural for these spells and who had an instinct of what to do when someone is injured. This helps show who would be good at high tension jobs because of their instincts in stressful situations. Obviously, they want to see what I am like in a duel, I had to tell them to wait until after I have the baby as I don't want to bring it any risk, which they understand. Magical children are cherished after all so no one wants to risk anything that might harm them.

The next noteworthy thing happens a week into February when all the seventh years come into the lesson and the girls are talking animatedly and the boys looked a mix between sick and excited.

"Alright, what's going on?"

"Oh, Dahlia it's so exciting. Headmaster Dumbledore announced we would be having a valentine's day ball," Marlene answers.

"Wow, I forgot about Valentine's day," I replied shocked.

"What! How?"

"Just do. Suppose I have to find you a present now," I say directing the last part to Fred.

Fred smirks and teases me, "I mean you don't have to." I just roll my eyes at him.

"As exciting as this is we still have lessons to do so let's get to it." The class groans slightly, obviously wanting to talk a little more but we have a lot to cover.

~~~

On valentines day I woke up to Fred with a rose in his hand. The rest of the day he gives me eleven more roses, each in a place that is important to us in the castle. The students don't get that correlation and think he is giving them to me randomly during the day. The girls don't find it any less romantic. Fred and I had been told we have to supervise the ball as we are teachers, as well as enjoy it.