"It's fine. You're just stressed." No matter how many times Michael snapped at me, I learned to just not do anything since he just needed to take his anger out. He's been through more than anyone could handle, and he didn't veer off and give up on anything.

"No really, kid. I'm sorry for being such a dick to you." Michael sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I never said goodbye to her."

"Is she ignoring you now?" I scooted over so Michael wouldn't fall off of my bed, I had to kick out the bottles and bags of chips off of my bed. Michael laid his head down on the cold pillow, yawning as he stretched his legs.

"No, she's trying to talk to me, but I can't keep doing this. I'd rather break her heart than ruin her future." Michael wasn't selfish, but he often made decisions by choosing something that would benefit both him and the other party. I know Michael, and it was pretty damn obvious that he was in love with her but to break your girl's heart for their sake was astonishing and noble.

"Do you think you will move on from her?" I wasn't in the position Michael was in, but I still knew how it felt like to have the person you love not be able to be with you. I just hope he wouldn't result into alcohol like I had.

"I don't think I will ever move on from Rose if we are being honest here." Michael bit his lip as he adjusted his position. I envied Michael for loving someone who loved him back with the same amount of love. It seemed like love died down too easily now. Love felt so damn good, but it always managed to slip away from the hands of those who got too caught up in it.

I drank too fucking much.

"Alice kissed me." I grimaced at the fact of even being close to her. "While I was drunk."

"She's a fucking slut." Michael rolled his eyes and cleared his throat.

"I need more beer."

"Aren't you supposed to go to a fight?" Michael cut off the silence as he ran a hand through his hair. He seemed exhausted; his dark circles and and droopy eyes about to put him to sleep.

"Oh shit." I turned my head to fast causing a sharp pain to occur in my head. "I forgot."

"You better get going, kid. Don't let those fools get the best of you," Michael gulped, hesitant with his words. I raised an eyebrow but he dismissed it with the shake of his head.

"You know what? I miss when we would hang out in your room and watch cartoons all day." I groaned as I pulled my shirt over my head. It was laced with Belle's floral sent making my heart drop a little. Rubbing his eyes, Michael stretched as he tried to wake himself up.

"Same, kid." Michael chuckled as I struggled to put my shoes on, later realizing I put trying to put my right foot in my left shoe.

"Promise we will watch them when I get back?" I grinned as Michael rolled his eyes with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Can't promise that." Michael sucked his teeth as we walked out of my room. Leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed, Michael gave me a tight grin.

"Why not?" I shoved my keys in my pocket and copied his actions, leaning against the wall instead. "You are too old to watch cartoons?"

"Sassy aren't we?" Michael narrowed his eyes and kicked my shin. "Cheeky bastard."

"Says the one who uses his name as an excuse to do anything he wants." I knew I was running late for the fight, but I was too entertained with talking to Michael without arguing.

Well, at least not in the angry type of way.

"I'll watch cartoons with you if Tom doesn't eat me first." Michael smirked, slouching a little more against the doorframe. We always made a joke on how Tom from Tom and Jerry was the scariest monster ever (he wasn't even a monster, but our younger selves were terrified of him).