The Ultimate Ultimate Weapon

After Flare had left for her business, Garmadon, [Y/N] and the ninjas are standing in front of the temple door. Garmadon pull out the key that was under the welcome mat and unlock the giant doors. And this temple just so happen to be his home but he felt unsafe there and decided to move to the volcano. I still question myself if that's a good idea.

[I thought the place would have higher security. Like they can use the two giant lion statue to guard the temple and that would be so cool! Okay now I'm off topic-] 

The group enter the dark place.

"Follow me, I'll lead you all through this dark pla-" he got cut off by Jay who found the light switch and turned it on. 

"Do you have a bathroom here?" Kai asked. [I'm not sure who so I just go with Kai]

"No." Garmadon simply replied. Nya saw some fruits and try to eat it. Turns out it's fake which made her chipped her tooth.

[Time skip brought you by Lloyd and Garmadon having a son and father moment]

They ended up having a game of catch since they kept throwing the chest that is fill with the Ultimate Ultimate Weapons around. 

[Y/N] tossed the box towards Nya before she throw it to Jay or Cole sometimes Kai and repeat. It all ended when Lloyd missed the box and it laded behind him.

"Oh, Luh-loyd..." Garmadon said before he slid towards the box and took it before he stood outside the door with the key.

"I should've taught you how to catch." then he close the door.

'Well no shit sherlock.'

'Shut up, Luna. You're destroying a wholesome father and son moment.'

'Good to know. And heads up'

A giant wood fell and is an inch hitting the girl until someone blast the wood away from her.

"Get a grip, you lazy potato. You need to keep your guards up." there stood the person who had been inside her head all those years.

"Luna... you didn't tell me you're a goddess?!" [Y/N] said after they ran out of the temple with the other ninjas who are showing their powers.

"... that was unexpected." Luna said. Out of all the reaction that [Y/N] could do, this was unexpected.

"Like I always said- "

"expect the unexpected!"  they both said at the same time. 

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Btw I think you need to pick up the speed if you want to live." Luna told the girl. She turn back to see a fire dragon-wolf head chasing them which made [Y/N] yelp in surprise before dashing toward the edge.

And me feeling a bit bored today so her powers didn't work on lifting the head out of the way and it kept chasing them. They all jump off the edge and died. 

~The End~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

If you think they actually died then... SIKE!!!! THEY SURVIVE BECAUSE THEY LANDED ON MASTER WU'S BOUNDY!!! 

[I'm too tired to continue so I'll leave it here :)]