Identity reveal

'I got knock out by Luna saying that she'll tell me where she's from and then I saw my grandma... Wait, if I did saw grandma then...' She look at the moon pendent which her grandma gave her is still hanging on her neck. [This is before she woke up and still in her spirit form]

[Y/N] still felt a bit tired but still open her eye anyway. She notice that she's not on the ground instead she's being carried by none other than her best friend Lloyd.

"Lloyd? Is that you?" she asked, her vision is still a blur though. They land on to the ground and Lloyd grab on hold to the girl while the landed on the ground.

"Luna? You're awake!" he cried while hugged the girl. [Y/N] hugged him back before they pulled away.

"Where's your mask? I thought your identity was suppose to be a secret?" [Y/N] asked. Lloyd look shocked.

"You know my real identity already?!" he said. [Y/N] nodded.

"I guess you're disappointed that it's m-" [Y/N] cut him off by putting her hands on his shoulder.

"Before you say anything about it, we need to check up on the others, they might need our help." [Y/N] said. The two ran to the base since the others might be there since their mechs were destory.

[Time skip brought you by Rin doing some stuff]

By the time they reached there, the bounty is already in pieces. 

"Uncle Wu..." Lloyd said quietly. [Y/N] notice and patted his back in a comforting way. Then, the ninjas came out from the bricks which made [Y/N] felt relief that none of her friends are hurt.

"Your all alive!" 

"Barely, that cat almost killed us! And is that Luna?" Nya said. [Y/N] step out from behind and wave at the girl.

"Yep. Nice to know that my friends are the ninjas and not some creepy dudes." [Y/N] said. But no that was Luna since one of her eyes turned into a dark shade of [F/C] along with her voice which change into a more mature tone.

"Luna... I swear I'm killing you if I got the chance." [Y/N] said.

"Try me, you couch potato." Luna said before she kept quiet.

"Umm, are you okay Luna?" Jay asked.

"*sigh* I guess there's no point to hide my identity anymore." she said, pulling off her mask. 

"[Y/N]?! It's was you the whole time?!" the gang said.

"Yeah, and no it was not the 'actual me' but I'll explain later." [Y/N] said before Master Wu appear from thin air.

"Hello, students and [Y/N]." Master Wu said.

"Uncle Wu, you're alive!" Lloyd said.

"Good to know but how do you know my name?" 

"You'll find out soon enough." Master Wu said calmly.

Master Wu then proceed to tell the ninjas and [Y/N] that the Ultimate Weapon has awaken Meowthra and now Ninjago is in great danger.  They would need to head to the most dangerous part of the whole Ninjago and took the Ultimate Weapon to save Ninjago.

But none of the people that went there came back, not even the bravest. 

"This is the journey that only a true ninja master could accomplish, so bye!" Master then start walking toward the forest but the ninjas stop him.

Lloyd manage to convice the old man for them to join and they all went into the forest to find the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon.