Normal day at school

*Ring! Ring! Ring!* The sound of the alarm can be heard inside the room of a person.

"Stupid alarm clock... " the person mutter under their breath as they turn off the alarm that is right beside their nightstand. 

Yep, you guess it. It's [Y/N] who just woke up from her sleep. 

The girl dress up and went out her room and met her mom at the kitchen. 

"Morning, mom." [Y/N] greeted, still sleepy from earlier. She just had to finish The Promise Neverland Season 2 last night and lost track of time. 

"Good morning~ Are you ready for school?" [Y/N] mom asked, while packing her things for work.

"Yeah, mom." she said, taking her bag and carry it before making her way [downtown] to the door.

"Oh and remember that today is Lloyd's birthday! Don't forget!" she said before [Y/N] left the door. Her mother is one of the rare people that doesn't forbit their children to make friends with the son of Garmadon.

In fact, she's really glad that [Y/N] made some friends despite her introvert/weeb self.

"Of course! Bye, mom!" she said leaving their apartment and head to the bus stop.

[At the bus stop]

[Y/N] went over to bus stop and stood there until a familiar figure arrive beside her, making the other kids who are beside them look down to their phone while texting each other.

"Hello, [Y/N]!" Lloyd greeted.

"Hey Lloyd! Happy birthday, bestie!" [Y/N] said to the boy and chatted for a while before the bus arrived.

Lloyd and [Y/N] enter the bus. The kids notice the boy and glared at him for no reason at all and he just found a seat and sat there. Of course, [Y/N] glared back at all the kids who are now sitting at the other side of the bus to avoid them.

Lloyd just look at the window to hide his sad feeling away from the others, [Y/N] put a hand on his shoulder to comfort him. 

'I would conny-cook them if they keep this up, or better yet sending them to the farm and let the demon do their job.' [Y/N] is plotting their death in her mind as she comfort her best friend.

The bus reached their school and the driver tried to close the door right after Lloyd left the bus but [Y/N] just grab onto the door and left the bus before the door shut on her face.

They were met with a bunch of students staring at the boy as he walked by.

"That was the kid I was telling you about, His dad ruin everything." she whisper to the boy beside her.

 [Y/N] just glared at the girl. 

"Hello, fellow teenagers." Zane came up to the two out of nowhere.

"Hey, Zane, buddy." Lloyd said, trying to eased the attention that he getting.

"What's up, Zane? Had a good sleep last night?" [Y/N] asked.

Zane then complain about his mom, making static noise and back to normal when he's finished. Lloyd pushed open the door revealing Kai and a few student who just walked  away or stare at him.

"Lloyd! Give me a hug, bro! Give me a birthday hug!" Kai said, as he walked closer and hug Lloyd tightly. Zane then join in as well, almost hug him to death if it wasn't for [Y/N] told them to let go.

Nya came in the hall with her motor bike that was somehow allowed for some reason and stop in front of the group. She showed her new paint job of Lady Iron Dragon which [Y/N] like it very much before Chen [I don't know if that is his name] and his cheerleading group came over.

"Hey, it's Garmadork and the dork squad. Wanna hear our cheer?" Chen said as they did a little cheer about his dad

"L-L-O-Y-D His dad is bad as bad as he can be, Boo Lloyd, Boo Lloyd! Boo Lloyd!" Chen shouted the last part. He felt the girl beside him is glaring right through his soul, if looks can kill, Chen would been dead right now.

"Great cheer, I bet you get the number one hit in your hand." Lloyd said, trying to ignore the comments and stare at him.

'I want to murder him.'

'You can't [Y/N]'

'And why's that?'

'Cause that's my job, not yours.'

'Whatever you say, Luna.'

They all went to class after that