A/n

Copyright statement

© thatnerd14032021

All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in any manner or by any means, without the written consent of the copyright holder and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

Disclaimer: All the names, characters, events and incidents are fictional. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual event is purely coincidental.

I do not own any pictures or videos used in this story.

*****

Welcome all my dear readers :)
First I would like to thank you all for giving this book a chance, it means a lot to me.

Now, I would like to inform you that I am new to all of this and there are a few things I would like you all to know..

» English is not my first language and this is the first draft which is also currently unedited, so please feel free to point out my mistakes.

» I am a college student who also works part time and I am at that stage of life where I question every decision I make and just don't know wtf I am doing so, updates will be slow like once or twice a month, just a fair warning because I also hate to wait for updates and when author's just go MIA.

» Now though I would love your feedbacks, I don't tolerate criticism. Positive criticism? Yes please.
Hateful comments and threats? Go fuck yourself.

» Do not and I repeat DO NOT copy my work, I may be sweet and all but I know when to turn into a bitch when the situation demands it.

» I have published this story only on Wattpad so if you find any part/parts of it on any other app or site please help me report it. I will be forever grateful for your help.

Now that this is done I hope you will enjoy my work. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow :)