Weird or Special?

A/n

Here's the chapter! Enjoy reading :)

Also this chapter is not edited so please excuse the errors.

And don't forget to press that cute little star down there⭐

*****

A good friend finds you in the dark and carries you back to the light.

- Darlene Schacht

*****

Anna's P.O.V.

"Parker! Get your lazy ass out of the bed this instant", I yelled through the door to my best friend, well my only friend.

"Go away Anna", came his ruffled reply. That sleepy ass! He was the one who volunteered to take the morning batch for training the pups, dragging me with him knowing very well that I hate waking up in the morning and that too train those spoiled brats!

"PARKER OWEN MATTHEWS! If you don't open this door right now I swear I will tell your mate about Caroline when you find her!"

I could hear a thud from the other side of the door followed by hurried footsteps before the door was thrown open by my scowling best friend, his brown hair sticking at different directions and brown eyes narrowed at me accusingly.

"We both know, she was the one who kissed me and that too when I was drunk!", he grumbled. "Not my fault my best friend is a wicked witch who decided to take photos to blackmail me later than to save me from that psycho!!"

I just gave him my most innocent smile. What? Don't tell me you wouldn't have grabbed the golden opportunity of taking embarrassing photos of your best friend! If not, then you don't have your priorities set.

And it's not like I didn't helped him, I did, alright. But it's just that till the time I was able to drag the psycho away from him, his lips had lost their virginity.

He was sulking for a whole month.

"But your mate won't know you were drunk, now would she?"

He growled at me before groaning something under his breath that sounded  suspiciously like 'stupid thousand copies' and 'burning them down'. Hmm, maybe I should print more thousand copies just in case he finds the first thousand batch of the photos that are stocked right under his bed. The enemy never searches in his own territory, now does he? And besides that lazy ass never cleans his room.

"What do you want Anna?"

"Oh, I just want you to get your lazy ass on the training grounds after making my morning special coffee" I winked at him. He makes the best coffee in the whole world. And I needed something strong if I was going to train those satan's reincarnation.

He scowled at me before mumbling an 'alright' and slamming the door at my face. Ah, the love between two siblings.

Oh well, I shrugged before walking down the stairs.

I liked training, it helped with stress. I was the top fighter in our pack along with Parker, the head warrior.

Parker was like my brother. My dad had found him near the border of our pack during one of our daily run. He must have been seven at that time, unconscious with scratches all over his body and a big gash on his forehead that was bleeding.

We had taken him to our pack doctor, when he gained consciousness after one week he told us that his family was attacked by rogues when they were travelling. He didn't remember much except for a few vague memories of what had happened. The doctor had explained it was because of the wound on his head. We only found out about him being an Alpha's son due to his strong Alpha scent that flowed from him as clear as day. After some searching we had found his pack, but their beta had already taken the Alpha title and denied us entry on the pack lands, denying Parker's right as the Alpha's only heir.