°•ten•°

"You don't like it," Rick sighs defeatedly.

"Do you want me to say that I like the idea of us going to an innocent group, threatening them, and looting them for their weapons?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"It's not like that," Michonne denies.

"It is," I argue, "And if we do that, what makes us any better than all those other groups?"

"We aren't harming them," Michonne defends.

"Unless they step out of line, right? And then what? We go full fledged baseball bat wielding psycho on them?"

"Jade," Rick sighs, "I know you don't like it-"

"Good, because I don't," I snap.

Ignoring my words, he continues, "But we need to do this."

I scoff, pushing myself from where I was leaning on the table to pace a few steps.

"And you're okay with this?" I ask Tara, "They saved you and you still want to do this?"

"It's our only hope. And maybe they'll even join us," she offers, though her eyes never meet mine.

"Jadis said we get their guns and they join us. If Oceanside joins us as well, the Saviors are fighting a losing battle," Rick says.

"Oceanside who we're going to threaten and steal from? We still don't even know if we can trust Jadis' group," I point to Michonne, "You told me yourself that Jadis was a creep."

"But, they have the numbers," Michonne sighs.

"Listen," Rick attempts, "If we want Negan gone-"

Cutting him off again, I can't stop my voice from raising "You think I don't? I want Negan dead more than all of you in this room combined."

"Then, you should accept that this is something that will help us," he continues.

"No," I shake my head, "This is bullshit. It's Woodbury all over again."

"It's not that at all," Rick denies.

"It is! This is classic Woodbury propaganda," I argue.

"Don't say that," Michonne frowns.

"Then, what is it? You're raiding an innocent group not hurting anyone that has begged you to just let them be. You're a step away from filling the Governor's shoes," I say, the wounds of Woodbury refusing to heal with time.

"We're not harming anyone. That is the difference," Michonne repeats.

"But if they cross you the wrong way- you will. You have a whole execution plan if things don't go your way!" I try getting the point across.

"Okay, so you don't like the plan," Rick sighs.

"Was it not clear enough?" I scoff.

"You don't have to like it. You just have to tell me if you're going with us or not," he says, the ultimatum clear.

Frustrated, I look at him with annoyance.

"Because we need to do this," he states.

Shaking my head, I take a step back from the group and toward the door.

"I'm not going," I declare.

"We need you," Michonne jumps from her seat, "We need all the numbers we can get."

"Tell Enid to go in my place," I offer, "Because I'm not doing this shit."

"Come on," she pleads, her eyes softening.