𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8

Start from the beginning

He came closer and hugged me from the back does he know what his touch does to me...he kissed my neck and I moaned before he could go further we got ready to enjoy this delicious food he had prepared for us.

We kissed a lot I'm not sure how long we were going to wait but I couldn't control myself anymore...

After some time, I had to go shower he borrowed me his t-shirt, I wore it and got in bed.

My phone vibrated signaling I had a message...

"Rina-Hey sis can we meet for lunch tomorrow, please we need to talk"

"Aniya-Ok" then pressed send.

I switched my phone off and went to him.

"It was my sister she wants to meet"

"Rina,"he asked and I nodded.

"Maybe you need to meet her without Marcus baby" I nodded...he's right I guess...

I slept on his chest and I don't know when I fell asleep.

💫

I was too excited to go sleep at his place I forgot to pack a few essentials, so I woke up earlier and he dropped me off at my place.

I got ready and he came back to take me to work.

It was busy more than hectic because tonight would be the celebration we were finalizing things.

It was 3 pm and I was getting ready to meet Rina I walked to the cafe and sat down looking around I wonder why she chose this place.

A nice waiter came and I ordered iced coffee I was enjoying it when she walked in.

A nice waiter came and I ordered iced coffee  I was enjoying it when she walked in

"Sis"

"Hey Rina"

She hugged me and I hugged her back.

"You wanted us to meet"

"You don't want to talk? ...... I thought we could Ani"

"Rina I know how you operate now tell me why you called me here"

"Firstly I'm so sorry about Marcus we didn't plan it remember he studied Electrical Engineering? We met at the Hardware store while he went to get a few things"

"Oh"

"He's been here for a while"

"Okay"

"Please don't hate me I just don't want any bad blood .......we would hang out and I fell for him I didn't plan for this to happen"

"I don't hate you, you are my baby sis"

"Thanks, I wouldn't forgive me"

I smiled and she handed me something from her bag and I opened it.

"Thank you I love it"I continued...

"I'm sorry for making you feel bad I was just surprised, "I said...

"I'm sorry for breaking the girl code"

I've seen her with many men and ex-husbands but now she looks sad, I know that look too well Marcus is like a virus attacking it's host inch by inch till it can't fight back I pray she bounces back I'd hate for her to hurt as I did.

"I know," she said looking at me...

"Know what," I said

"About the baby"

My heart broke just a little ...

"What else did he tell you "

"That you lied, but I told him even though we aren't close you would never lie about something so serious"

I nodded why do words fail me when I need to speak up.

"It's fine it's a long time ago and I'm fine"giving her my biggest fake smile...

"I'm still sorry, you are strong you know "

"Thank you Rina" tears spilled and I quickly wiped them off.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked her.

"Yes sure anything"

"Are you happy"

She took time to answer like she was looking for something to say playing with her long nails, then smiled and said.

"Honestly I've never been happier just needed to fix things between us"

"That's great then" I finished my coffee...

"Can I call you sometime....to talk" she asked and I nodded.

"I need to go now though, I have a function tonight for work sorry I can't stay longer  "she nodded and I took out the money and paid for my drink making sure I have enough for her lunch.

I got up and hugged her, then walked away.

"Sis" She called out for me.

I looked back

"I'm ...."

"Yes"

"The wedding is this weekend"

I nodded and left.

I wish my mom had taught us that we do need each other and we have each other .......that we need to be close because when life gets hard and friends leave you, at least you have your sibling, someone, to annoy and love until you both die.

But sitting across her was weird like we were strangers.

Her smile was gone the light that she always had Marcus has managed to diminish it.

No amount of makeup could hide that pain.

But I had to go and get ready for Mr. Lawrence.

 Lawrence