𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6

Start from the beginning

I nodded and she started making jokes lightning the mood because it got too, heavy too fast.

She was right and I know it, it just took time to make sense.

After laughing for an hour I passed out.

She tucked me in, put my hangover mix on my dresser, and left.

💫 💫 💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

CAUSE I AM HAPPPPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY....that was my alarm that she chose to wake me up

"Fuck"

I fell on the floor rubbed my ass and checked the time great, Ana made the alarm 30 minutes earlier on purpose (4:30 am)

I'm gonna kill her...but I love her she saved my ass...

I took the hangover pills and went to shower.

I wanted to look good I felt like crap but had to look better because  I have a meeting with a big client, for a mall and I have great ideas, all I need is to go through my plans again.

Just as I was about to leave Ana left a note on my door... "You're the shit"

I laughed and slipped the note into my bag.

I looked at myself one last time and left.

The drive to my office was short mainly because there was no traffic, every time I wanted to lose my shit in my car and have my road rage I thought of Unhinged and pulled myself together.

When I got to my company I greeted everyone and got to my office and prepared for my presentation.

I hated presentations they reminded me of high school and how I hated standing in front of my classmates but the difference is now I know what I am doing and felt confident about my capabilities as a boss...

Everything went smoothly and I thanked God for one thing that's going right in my life.

My firm...

After a while Simone brought me my coffee she's a lifesaver.

I got everything done and when it was time for lunch I wanted something different

Simone told me bout a new Italian restaurant so I decided to walk there because it wasn't far from my company.

I got in the restaurant the waiter smiled and told me where to sit, I sat down and admired it.

The waiters looked neat the ladies all had neat buns and black /white uniforms they looked amazing.

The menu looked great I ordered some pasta e Fagioli because I haven't had it in a while I couldn't drink so I ordered a non-alcoholic cocktail.

After enjoying my food I paid the waiter making sure I tip her generously because she was sweet and left.