"I guess? That's not good enough." He shook his head before playfully poking up and down Charlie's sides getting a ticklish reaction from his little sister.

"Let's try that again, are we on the same page?" The brother questioned for the second time, his tone filled with pure amusement as the toddler began to let out a burst of giggles.

"Yes, Leonard!" Charlie spoke much louder this time, not being able to help but add the name in at the end as a form of revenge for the sudden tickles.

Leo gasped in fake anger shaking his head at his cheeky sister

"What did you call me, you little brat? Use my proper name." Leo demanded with a chuckle as tickled the squirmy girl's tummy.

"L-Leonard!"

"Charlie, you know that's not what I want to here pretty girl." He grinned not ceasing the light-hearted torture as Charlie's little legs attempted to kick him away.

"But-t it is, s'on your passport n'everything!" The stubborn toddler cackled out as she saw Leo's glare.

"Right, that's it." He sang before pulling up her jumper and blowing a loud raspberry on her little tummy.

"S-stop you fart head!"

Before Charlie had the chance to annoy her brother more the sound of the door abruptly opening caused both siblings to pause.

"Well isn't this an adorable scene?" Lucy's voice filled the room, her tone much like her smile remained sweet.

Though Charlie was still having none of it.

"Sorry, Lucy but we're playin right now." Charlie sassily dismissed making Leo's eye widen slightly in embarrassment.

"Oi, we use our manners around here little miss." He gave her side one last squeeze before standing up and placing the little girl back onto her feet.

"Actually Lucy your timing is perfect. I've got to get to work, so I will see you tonight." Leo ruffled Charlie's hair before walking up to Lucy placing his hand on her shoulder and saying something inaudible to Charlie making her frown.

"Love you bubby," Charlie called waiting for his voice to echo back but hearing no such thing as Lucy shut the door in time to block out his voice leaving her alone once again.

"Put your uniform on Charlotte. We're going to be on our best behaviour today, yes? No sulking or whining, We wouldn't want to tell Leo that you have been misbehaving, would we?" Lucy spoke slowly and condescendingly, kneeling down and bringing her hands up to Charlie's cheek almost painfully pinching it.

"Hm Charlie? I asked you a question, it's rude to not answer." The women's eyes narrowed harshly at the five-year-old.

"N-No." Charlie lisped quietly, "I be good."

Lucy nodded instructing the little girl to collect her belongings for school and get into her shirt uniform, giving her another harsh look when she requested to say goodbye to Atlas and Oscar before they left.

"S'not nice Paul," Charlie mumbled to stuffy as she sat on her bed, attempting to button up her uniform shirt.

"S'not nice to pinch people's cheek and to not let them say bye-bye to their brothers, and to say their names inc-correctly." She ranted to stuffy sat by her side.

"S'just not nice!"

Charlie eventually had herself ready for the day. She gave Paul a big kiss goodbye before grabbing her school bag and making her way down the stairs where she was met with a waiting Lucy.

Lucy took a glance or Charlie's appearance before her lips curved upwards into a smile.

"You know Charlie you're brother told me a lot about you. That you're smart and kind and always behave." Charlie smiled fondly and the thought of her brother's words as Lucy kneeled down next to the girl so their heights were no longer different.