Not that they were old. Every thing in there looked expensive and new. Even his boxers. They looked like they had been used,a total difference from the other one's I fought. They looked barely used. Like they were there to decorate on something.

It was a waste of money of you asked me. To buy something and not wear it. I went out and took the clothes for a wash also took one myself. I did have work to get to.

I had said him to get the clothes for me and he did. I found the seating nasty on the bed when I came out of the bath and he was nowhere in sight.

I quickly got dressed and went down stairs to find him drinking apple juice. "So you're done?" He said as he looked at me. At what I was wearing. "Yep!" I walked closer. He gave me a bottle full of some green thing. A green smoothy.  I looked at it in confusion.

I was all for staying healthy and anything good but drinking shit was not part of it.

"Something to give you energy." He said. "Energy?" I asked with a raised brow. "After your show of... I don't even know what to call it. You kept mumbling something about a four hour surgery you had to do." He said walking to one of the chairs and taking a coat that I had not even seen was hanging there.

"We have to go or you'll be late." He ordered. I had nothing to say other than ok and fun after the guy. Not literally. He was walking so fast. "You know,you are really short and slow as well." He said as he turned to look at me. "Not really.  You're just tall plus your legs give you an advantage. " I said looking at his legs.

Wait?! I had not even realized that guy was already wearing a suite.  A different colour,a grey suit. It clung to him like the first one. A true business man.

I reached for my bag that was on one of those tables that were put near the door. I had put it there yesterday.

We got out off the house. It was just as beautiful as it was yesterday during the night.

The car was still were we had left it. He opened the door for me and I got in and we drove off.

The drive to my house was slow. Terribly and agonizingly slow. The reason behind it was because he had said he needed to know more about me. Apart from the thing I told him while we played twenty questions.

He was more of a dog person, actually he didn't quite say "dog", he said he was more into wolfs.  Since I didn't find any difference between the two, it came down to a dog. He was a dog person. While I was more of a cat person. Well that's what I told him. Truthfully, I liked them both,cats and dogs. I didn't find any valid reason to have to choose between the two. He was also from the Wildwood family. Apart from knowing that it was the name of a very big and successful company,I knew nothing about the name. His second name.

"Now could you please speed up. I have a job to get to." I said ad I looked straight ahead. From what I could tell we would probably arrive in less than 20 minutes but not more than 15 if he speedup.

Ok I was wrong we arrived in less than 10 and don't get me started on the speed he was driving in. "I know I said speedup but I did not say you should try to kill us."  I said getting out of the car and getting my beating heart to slow down. After we got in the house to find that Ana had already left,I went to my room to change. I came back minutes later to find him seated comfortably on the couch with one of his arms rested on the back of the couch. I wanted to make lunch but time was on my side. It had not been on my side for the past few weeks. But then I remembered that he had made me a green energy giver juice. I took it and neatly placed it into my bag for later.

I made my way to the garage to take my car but he stopped me. "I'll drive you." He said behind me,making me jump and a shiver run down my spine at the close proximity. I could I have not heard him. The guy was literally behind me the whole time.