Juliette's arms wrap around me in a massive hug, "I've missed you!"

     She pulls away quickly looking at Will, "How are you, Will?"

     Will smirks, "Grand."

     Juliette smiles, and moves behind me quickly, pushing me towards the family room, "Come on, then!"

     The corners of my mouth tug up as I look over at Will. He gives me a nervous look. I smile and slide my hand in his. It seems to comfort him. He smiles softly at me as Juliette urges us forward.

     We step into the family room and my entire family sits there, waiting for us. Percy and Iris sit on one of the gold colored couches. Iris' stomach pokes out a great deal. On the other couch, sits a man with strawberry blonde hair and blue green eyes. He's about as skinny as a toothpick, but not lacking muscles. He looks friendly enough. At least, much more friendly than Uncle Douglas, who sits in a big leather chair, staring at his phone, completely unaware we've even walked in the house. Not that I mind. Uncle Douglas is extremely anti social anyway.

     Iris looks up at us and smiles. She kicks Percy in the leg, "Help me up apple-john."

     She waddles over, shifting her weight around. She envelopes me in a hug.

     I pull away, smiling, "Look at you!"

     She gives Will a quick hug and he jokes at her, "Someone's gained a little weight, eh?"

     She smirks, swatting his shoulder, "Shut up with your British accent."

     "So when's your baby girl going to be born?" I ask.

     She raised an eyebrow, "Baby girl? So it's a girl now?"

     I shrug, "I think it's going to be a girl."

     Suddenly, my Aunt Darla appears behind me, "Nope. It's going to be a boy."

     She smiles at me and give me a quick hug, speaking quietly, "Sidney, dear." Then she turns to Will, hugging him as well, "Will, good to see you."

    From across the room, I hear Uncle Douglas, "I think it's going to be a hamster."

     I laugh, looking at Will who has a assumed expression on his face.

     Iris shadows her eyes, "Thanks Dad."

     Juliette grabs my other free hand and grabs one of Iris', "Hey, come on. Let's take a pole and see what everyone thinks your kid is going to be."

    Iris and Percy groan at the same time, "Could we not?"

     She plops us down on a couch, and I tug Will down with me. Due to a graceful landing, one of my legs lands on top of his, and our shoulders brush against each other. The closeness makes my heart beat faster, and the fact that I can smell him very well from this position does not make matters any better. I look over at him and we share eye contact. His eyes seem to soften when he looks at me. We stare at each other for a second, giving each other quiet smiles. I lean into him a little bit.

     Juliette looks at me, "What time are your parents getting here?"

     I'm about to respond that I don't know, when Aunt Darla says, "In about an hour."

     Juliette clicks her tounge, "I'm not waiting that long. Now what does everyone think the kid is going to be?"

     "Hamster." Uncle Douglas repeats.