"Magus conterus," she let out in a whisper-like tone. The whole figure of the village chief glowed luminously, similar to the colour of Y/n's magic. The glow died down slowly, the room becoming dark once again just like before. Suddenly, a gasp was heard coming from the village chief as he fluttered his eyes open. Karoh and Atiago stood with astonishment obvious from their faces. Y/n's friends was rather speechless at what they saw. The village chief's eyes travelled towards his sons who ran to his side and quickly embraced him.

Y/n smiled as she slowly stood, walking towards her friends. She couldn't feel anything but, light-headedness. Her friends gave her a smile as they cheered at what she had done. She subconsciously nodded her head, unable to control her balance. "F/n, that was amazing!" Gopal complimented with a grin. "Yes, thank you─" her words from the scroll were cutted off as she soon stumbled down on the ground. Boboiboy was aware of this and soon caught her from her shoulders.

"F/n!?" He called out worriedly towards his elf friend who was not responding. "Oh no, F/n must've used too much of his energy!" Yaya stated as she remembered the fact that using healing spells requires an amount of energy taken from the healer. Fang sighed deeply as he looked at this new friend. "It seems like we need to continue our mission tomorrow, F/n needs to rest," Fang informed everyone resulting for them to nod. "Elf! What has happened to him?" Atiago asked Y/n's friends. Yaya used her gravitational power to levitate the elf.

"He used too much of his magic, healing spells can tire him out, he just needs to rest," Ying explained for the Electran who nodded his head slowly. "He sacrificed his energy just to save our father? He does have a heart of gold, light elves really are incredible," Karoh sighed as he turned to the whole group. "Please follow me, I shall show you the place where the elf shall rest," Atiago informed the heroes which made them smile in relief. "Thank you," Boboiboy nodded his head.

════════ ××× ════════

The elf's eyes fluttered as she studied the unfamiliar place that she was in. Reluctantly sitting up, she remembered that she passed out after curing the village chief. The rest did help her, she was able to regain her energy once again. Standing up and walking to the door, she slowly opened the door to reveal Fang who blinked at the sight of the elf. "Oh, glad to see you finally awake, the village chief wanted to have a conversation with you," the alien boy informed the elf who soon nodded her head. He stepped out of the way and let the elf leave the room, following her from behind soon after.

Fang was able to catch up to the elf and showed her where everyone else were at. Once arriving, she was met by the smiling faces of her friends. They were glad to see that she was fine after she had collapsed. "F/n! Are you finally feeling better?" Gopal asked his elf best friend who sheepishly nodded her head. "Yes, we can finally continue our mission. Wait, where is the bird?" She suddenly asked them as she wondered where the bird had gone off to after she had rested. "Don't worry, the bird was with us when you were resting," Boboiboy waved off as the bird which was once sitting on his shoulder─flew its way to Y/n's head once again.

Y/n smiled from behind her mask as she felt relieved after feeling the weight of the bird on her head. "Elf!" She heard a voice call her. She turned to the source of the voice and saw Karoh and Atiago. The pink haired electran placed his hand on the elf's shoulders whilst Karoh stood from beside him. "After what you have done yesterday, everyone else in the village decided that fighting and blaming each other is not a good solution on solving a problem. Elytros and Parmeros no longer have a grudge on each other, we are thankful for you being the inspiration of everyone," Karoh spoke with a small smile on his face.

"Our father wants to speak to all of you, by the way," Atiago stated as he let go of the elf girl's shoulders. A sound of someone walking in interrupted everyone. Everyone turned to the source of the noise which piqued everyone's curiosity. An electran taller than anyone else in the village stood with a very different aura, his long teal hair was let out in a loose. He had a unique hat that represented that he was not a normal villager. It was the village chief, Karoh and Atiago's father. Slowly making his way towards the group, he held a look of gratitude upon his visage.