Prologue

Hidden deep within a mountain off to the Northwest of Splinterz on Oddworld, a lab rested. The Mudokons had no clue that the lab stored a type of transportation that the Mudokons use. It was the bird portals that they use to move about Oddworld. A Glukkon named Luksin and a few Vykker scientists stole the Mudokon's unique technology and wanted revenge on Abe and the other Mudokons. The portal was locked in tight inside the glass room, and Sligs were on stand-by if anything were to jump out from the portal. Luksin and the Vykkers were safely in another room, looking in the glassed chamber. A Mudokon shaman was also strapped onto a device, forced to chant to open up the portal in the room that held the birds tightly inside. This shaman was known as Big Face to Abe and many others in his tribe. How did these guys manage to obtain the portal, and how did they capture Big Face? We will soon find out when Abe gets involved....

Before the Almighty Raisin, Abe, the messiah, savior of the Mudokons, stood next to Alf, his friend. The Raisin had called for Abe to explain the dangers threatening their land and that Abe needed to stop this Glukkon before they figure out the portal and ambush them in their peaceful forest village. He explained as much as possible to the Mudokon with stitched lips and a unique blue shade to his skin.

The Raisin spoke deep and quiet, "This is why I need you, Stitch Lips, to go out and find this new lab that a Glukkon named Luksin and Vykker scientists built before they figure out how to control the birds. You need to save Big Face from his torment and free any remaining creatures along the way."

Abe shook his head, a bit flustered on how they managed to get ahold of the birds in the first place and how they could capture Big Face as well. He's a hard shaman to even locate around Oddworld. "I'll need some help with this task. I can't do it alone."

"Alf here will assist you, and you need to locate Munch for this task again. His sonar will come in handy to get into the lab's entrance hidden within the mountain."

Alf sighs. He didn't want to go on yet another crazy adventure. "Gee whiz, can't we get a little rest around here?"

Abe chuckles and nudges his friend before replying. "Guess not. We'll need some supplies first. Like my backpack and the blimp that we stole back when we saved Munch and the last of the Mudokon eggs. So why don't ya get all that ready while I finish things up around here, Alf?"

"Sure thing, Abe!" Alf rushes off out of the Raisin's cave, leaving Abe to talk to the Almighty Raisin alone.

Abe waved Alf along, turning back to the Raisin to ask one last question, "Say, do you know where I can find Munch? Since ya got all these ratz runnin' about being your eyes and ears, surely you can help me out a bit in finding him?"

The Raisin took a breath before speaking and giving Abe hints for his quest, "Munch is in the deep ocean tending to the younglings that hatched. I will have my ratz escort you to his whereabouts. I also need you to help another creature that will soon be needing it. Follow the ratz. They will lead you to her and then....and then...." His four orange eyes began to close as he fell asleep in mid-sentence, leaving Abe to wonder who this girl was and why he needed her.

"Welp, at least I know the first thing to do when we head out. Follow the ratz...." Abe shrugs and walks out of the cave, leaving the Raisin to rest....