Bad End Poly

Error does his job as a forced god of destruction without really wanting to, but knowing it's necessary. One day, though, he notices he starts glitching less and less.

He starts covering up his body, desperately wanting to hide his now white bones from view, which he views as horrid and awful. They're chipped, brittle and look sickly on top of it. There's no way he can afford looking weak in any way or form.

It goes on until he's completely covered from head to toe. This hadn't gone unnoticed and had caused some concern for the destroyer from numerous parts, but they didn't bother Error too much about it since it may be a new quirk. Stars knew the destroyer had those in spades.

But then Error put on a mask, and that's where Nightmare drew the line. What the fuck was up with that. Ink just mocked him but Blue and Dream were genuinely confused.

The Bad Guys make an intervention and they argue until they got mad and manage to rip off the mask and the hood covering Error's skull. Instead of the black glitchy skeleton they have come to know, there is this white bloody one instead. Nightmare and Cross don't know who this is, but the Classic timelines talk and comunicate, so they know this is Geno.

Horror stares, Killer starts blubbering nonsense and Dust turns around, trying to be like 'fuck this shit I'm out'.

It's no secret that the Bad End timelines of Classic are all in a poly relationship, but they hadn't been able to convince Geno before he went missing and now they're confused. Dust contacts After in a tense exchange.