Pride Month Special!!!!!

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️HAPPY PRIDE MONTH EVERYONE!!!!!! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Get ready, this one is really really long.

There was a different energy in the classroom today, Midoriya could feel it. It seemed to be buzzing, everyone was smiling like no tomorrow, a couple of people had rainbow facepaint on. Momo was currently putting the finishing touches on a rainbow eyeshadow look on Jirou. They were smiling at their girlfriend, non-binary facepaint already on their cheek.

Midoriya could see a couple pride keychains on backpacks, a couple seemed to have pride flags sticking out of them. Midoriya himself had a pan pride flag in his bag. He glanced at Kacchan, who, for the first time, wasn't wearing a scowl in class, but a small smile. Even though their class was being forced to take summer classes, courtesy of being attacked so many times, June 1st had brought a smile out on everyone's face.

The bell rang, Momo putting her makeup supplies back in her bag and smiling at her datemate before turning around to face the front of the classroom. Midoriya kept fidgeting, not really wanting to be in class, but really wanting class to be over so he could hang out with his classmates.

His gaze turned to the door as Aizawa walked through. His jaw dropped. On each of Aizawa's cheeks were the mlm blue pride flag and the progressive rainbow pride flag painted on. His scarf was rainbow instead of its normal gray, and he was slightly smiling. Midoriya couldn't help but smile widely upon seeing him.

"Happy Pride Month everyone." Aizawa said. "If anyone is homo or transphobic, you'll be expelled. And if anyone has anything they want to share with the class, you may share it now."

There was a pause in the classroom. Then Kirishima stood up.

"I'm bi and trans."

The class broke out in an uproar.

"HELL YEAH!" Mina screamed.

"GO KIRIBRO!!!!!" Kaminari and Sero clapped.

"Very manly." Bakugou said, earning smiles from the bakusquad.

Then Kaminari stood up. "I'm queer. And genderfluid." He held up his wrist. "I have bracelets, uh" he pointed to a blue bracelet, "blue is for he/him, pink for she/her, and purple for xe/xem. Whichever ones I'm wearing are the pronouns I'm using at that time."

The cheering only grew. Bakugou looked down right proud of Kaminari and Mina was hugging the shit out of him.

The class grew quiet as Shinsou stood. "I'm queer." A slight blush came over his cheeks. "And I'm dating Kami."

Midoriya's mouth fell open, "YOU ADMITTED IT!" he pointed at Shinsou. "I KNEW IT!"

Kaminari and Shinsou were blushing. Bakugou had walked over to Shinsou's desk and was now whispering something in his ear.

Shinsou gave him a look and nodded. "Knew you cared."

"Tch." Bakugou walked back to his seat.

"I'm aroace." Tokoyami said from his seat.

"Nice man!" Sero gave him a thumbs out as everyone smiled and cheered.

Oijiro and Hagakure stood up. "We're dating." Hakagure said. "And we're trans. But I'm straight." Her voice was firm. "I'm a straight woman. Not bi or pan or lesbian or gay. Straight. And I'm damn proud of it."

"WOOHOO!!!" Mina and Uraraka jumped up and down. "Go girl!!!!"

"Gay." Sero said from his seat, everyone smiling at him.