Not a Date

Ok, and we are back to the actual plot line. Recap: Bakugou exploded Mina and Uraraka during training after Midoriya told him about their shipping fiasco. He then yelled at them.

Amanda. Fucking Amanda. Mina was so confused. They already knew Amanda was a man, duh, but that still didn't explain who he was. Bakugou wasn't exactly forthcoming with information, which meant she was all on her own to find out. She really hoped it wasn't Kirishima. She paused. Is Kirishima gay? Hagakure shipped him with Bakugou for a reason. Maybe it was about time she found out.

Kirishima was smiling. He and Todoroki went out to the arcade again. A nice break from all the studying. Maybe this weekend Todoroki would go with him to see the new hero movie? Wait... would that be too date like? Would Todoroki go on a date with him? Did he want to go on a date with Todoroki? Ok... so the fact that he thought of the second question probably answered the last one, but still.

Kirishima stepped out of his room, looking to sneak over to Todoroki's to ask him about going to the movies this weekend, IN A NON DATE WAY. Totally not a date! When he saw Mina heading straight towards him.

"Hey Mina. What's up?"

"Are you gay?"

"Uh... what?"

"Are you gay?"

Kirishima looked at her before pulling her into his room.

"Why are you asking me if I'm gay?"

"Because," Mina said, "a couple of girls are shipping you with Bakugou for some reason."

Kirishima laughed. "Bakubro's great and all, but I don't like him like that. I think he'd blow me up."

"So then, do you like anyone?"

Kirishima blushed a bit. "Uh, well, maybe."

Mina smiled a bit. "What's she like?"

"Oh, well, um, I'm bi. And um, I like a guy."

Mina's smile faltered a bit. "Is he someone from our class?"

"Uh, maybe?" Kirishima really wanted out of this conversation. "But uh, I have to go now. But uh, we can hang out some other time!"

Kirishima ran down the hallway, Mina staring after him. Ok, fine, he liked Todoroki. The really cute and hot Todoroki that would never like him back. But, he could still ask him to the movies! As friends! Kirishima turned down Todoroki's hall, slowing down, and knocking on his door.

The door opened. "Hello, Kiri. Is there something I could help you with?"

"Well, uh," Kirishima blushed a bit, "I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies with me later. I figured that since we've been studying so much, we should do something fun!"

A soft smile flashed across Todoroki's face. "Sure. I think that would be fun. What time?"

"Uhhh, maybe around 5ish?"

"Do you want to come in and look at what movies are out? Then maybe we could pick a time."

Kirishima smiled. "Sounds good, Todobro."

Kirishima and Todoroki sat around Todoroki's computer, pulling up the cinema website and flipping through the different movies.

"New All Might movie?" Kirishima asked.

"Midoriya would cry if we watched it before him."

"...true."

"Please tell me we can cross off romantic comedies."

Kirishima made a face. "Definitely."

"There's a new horror movie." Todoroki gave Kirishima a sideways glance. Would Kirishima get scared? If he did, he could totally cudd—lean on me for support.

"Sure! Sounds like fun!"

Todoroki gave Kirishima a half-grin. Kirishima didn't leave, not that Todoroki was going to kick him out, and they talked about their class. How Bakugou was acting weird during training, what was that about?, how Mina looked so utterly screwed earlier, why they currently heard screaming, everything.

And it was perfect.