Harith - I need Harley back, now.

Harley - ... I... I am Harley.

Harith - You are making him feel like trash, and me. Not only that, you almost killed him.

Harley - Wha...

Harith - Is this the Harley you want to become?

Harley - I... No... I just-

Harith - Are you going to blame it again on the sacred orbs?

Moskov - So it is true... (looks at Harley) You are the Magical Vessel.

Harley - (looks at Moskov) I am.

Moskov - This is not even 100% of your power.

Harley - I'm afraid not. (looks at Harith) I will control them.

Harith - You better do it because I'm not going to act like nothing is happening.

Harley - (teary eyes) I know...

Minsitthar, Vale and Gatotkaca immediately arrived where the adventurers were. Surprised, they go to the body of Khaleed and Moskov. While Vale scolds Harith and Harley, the other two couldn't hold back their tears. Khaleed was no longer with them. They looked at Moskov and tried to catch him, but Harley appeared right in front of them. He looked them right in the eye and mentioned that he didn't want to be like the Abyss. He didn't want more people to die and he wasn't going to allow Moskov to be killed. This idea did not seem prudent to Minsitthar and Gatotkaca, but they looked at each other and then at the magician and affirmed his decision.

They had mentioned that they would take Moskov to jail with the S.A.B.E.R. squad and Khaleed's body to the Inn to give him a respectful ceremony, the adventurers took their word for it. However, Harith glanced at Harley as he couldn't believe how he could be a totally different person right now. While fighting with the spearman he only thought about ending his life, but when they were all together, he just wanted to protect his life. The warrior did not want to think anything negative about his best friend, but it was clear that Luo Yi's warnings were not jokes.

Harith decided not to care, Harley was fine, among what fit. They had lost a man, but at least they had captured another who was worse and who had a lethal weapon. Walking towards the Inn, Harley immediately went upstairs and Harith followed behind, not before getting another scolding and warning from Vale.

 Walking towards the Inn, Harley immediately went upstairs and Harith followed behind, not before getting another scolding and warning from Vale

Harith - Harley?

Harley - (sniff) Just say it...

Harith - (widens eyes) Wha-

Harley - Don't act stupid with me. You know something and you haven't told me.

Harith - I... (makes a fist) Yes, I know a couple of things about you.

Harley - I knew it...

Harith - Don't act like you don't keep secrets from me.

Harley - (turns around) What are you talking about?

Harith - (gets near) Where's the book?

Harley - (widens eyes nervously) What book?

Harith - Untold Magic? Does it ring a bell?

Harley - It's in my backpack, what about it?

Harith - Did you read it?

Harley - Yes

Harith - and?

Harley - I used it... Is that the answer you want?

Harith - (sighs) I don't want to believe it but answer me this. Did you use it in my persona?

Harley - [He noticed] (looks down) Yes...

Harith - (chuckles) I knew it. You have acquired some of my movement speed, not as good as me but you are getting there. I can also sense how I have become weaker, even if it's just a little bit.

Harley - I'm sorry... I didn't know at the time.

Harith - Remember when we were going to the Oriental Empire, that I left for some time?

Harley - Yeah...

Harith - I met with Ling's older sister, Luo Yi and her husband or partner. She told me and showed me some terrible scenes. I witnessed one of them today while we... while you were fighting Moskov today.

Harley - Me, almost killing him?

Harith - No, you did kill him, but I stopped it right before it could happen.

Harley - ...

Harith - Speechless? Guess what? Every orb you gain, the weaker your body becomes, yet you become stronger.

Harley - (confused)

Harith - Let me explain, your magic and physical attacks are going to be thrown with high damage, but your body will become so weak that a single brute force might make you lose the battle. Nonetheless, this isn't everything.

Harley - Don't tell me... I become evil too.

Harith - I hope not.

Harley - I promise I'll do my best to not become that person you saw.

Harith - Luo Yi told me something else...

Harley - (gets near Harith)

Harith - Even if I stop you a 100th time it's only a matter of time before you become that person. I don't think I'm strong enough for that.

Harley - (grabs Harith's hand) If that happens... I need you to kill me. (looks at Harith's eyes)

Harith - (tears falling) I don't think I can do that either.

Harley - You must (grabs Harith's hands harder) for the Land of Dawn... and for me. Can you promise me that you will end me?

 Can you promise me that you will end me?

To be continued.