00 | THE BEGINNING

In the beginning, there were seven kingdoms.

Six were ruled by mad kings, and a savage queen ruled the last. All but three kingdoms—Edreial, Heaven, and Hell—would eventually collapse because of their ruler's greed for more land and more power.

Edreial, now known as Earth, was home to the savage queen. After her fateful demise, her brother stepped forward to lead her kingdom. His name is God, and he currently reigns over Heaven and Earth. Lucifer, after being cast out of Heaven, created a kingdom for all wayward and wicked souls, and he called it Hell.

For many millennia, God and Lucifer kept to themselves. Then, one day, Lucifer met his soulmate. They fell in love and had a child despite the laws which forbid their races from being together. Their blatant defiance triggered the ongoing war between Lucifer and God.

Adamant about upholding the law, God ordered his most powerful warriors to tear the immoral couple apart. Lucifer fought hard to keep his family together, but in the end, he was overpowered. God sent for his soulmate to be imprisoned in Heaven, a place where evil cannot enter, to ensure that she and Lucifer could never reunite.

Humiliated and heartbroken, Lucifer vowed to destroy God. He would set out to unleash his wrath upon Edreial, Heaven, and everything else in between, until only one kingdom remained standing.

Hell.