Glory or Demise Promo

Start from the beginning

*After a title match between Fairy Tail ans Cage Family we see Arcadia Business attacking Fairy Tail from behind and actually managing to get the upper hand and stand tall with the exclamation point being Chloe giving Lucy a STO to a pop from the crowd.*

*The show ends with Arcadia Business lifting the Women's Tag Team Titles while the crowd are cheering really loud.*

*Non-Title match: ??? vs Fairy Tail with Wendy: The mystery team turned out to be the debuting Charlotte and Anri who wrestle under the team name R Evolution and entered doing the "Yes!" taunt with the crowd just doing the taunt as well because of how automatic it can end up being to do it. As per the match, while Erza and Lucy had the 70/30 advantsge the entire match, Charlotte and Anri shoqed that they know how to teamwork (even if it was clearly Anri the one giving the orders and Charlotte following her) despite it not being at the level of Lucy and Erza's. In the end, a Scarlet Spear to Charlotte gave Fairy Tail the clean victory. After the match, we see Erza sayimg "good match" to both Charlotte and Anri who leave together while Lucy goes to grab a mic for herself and Erza, gives one of them to Erza and then starts talking about how while Ryuko and Mako might have earned this opportunity at their Women's Tag Team Titles...they just won't beat someone who is on another class of teamworking. Basically, while Ryuko and Mako would be Class 3 at most...she and Erza were Class 1 all the time hence why they are the champs right now. Afterwards we see Erza interrupt Lucy and say that she wants to see Ryuko and Mako push their teamwork to their limit and beyond to see if a Class 3 can beat a Class 1 in teamworking because if anyone knows about doing things that shouldn't be possible, it's Fairy Tail. Then Erza moves on and says that since her pqrtner Lucy over here is so cocky they will retain against Ryuko and Mako...well she made a little chat with Goku who agreeded to add Arcadia Business' Chloe Price and Rachel Amber to the title defense making it a triple threat. The segment ends with Erza just staring at Lucy who is really angry about now having to defend the titles on a triple threat.*

*Boosette vs Rachel Amber with Arcadia Business: The story of the match was how Arcadia Business triple teamed Boosette whenever they could and to the limits without causing a DQ to prove to Fairy Tail that their teamwork was better than what they thought it was and it actually worked since Rachel had an 65/35 advantage whenever they were teaming up on her. However Boosette had an 70/30 advantage whenever Rachel couldn't get help from her buddies. In the end, a Facebuster got Rachel the victory. After the match we just see Arcadia Business saying "good enough teamwork for you Fairy Tail?. See you when we make your gold ours!" before leaving together and to a mixed reaction from the crowd.*

*Arcadia Business with Max vs Cage Family: The story of the match was how Arcadia Business were a problem for Cage Family and even got to control the match 70/30 at a point due to their need to prove that their teamwork was good enough to overcome Fairy Tail's expectations. In the end, a Legdrop/Swanton Bomb combo on Cassandra who was afterwards pinned by Chloe and this got Arcadia Business the clean victory. After the match, we see Arcadia Business celebrating when Ryuko and Mako double team Rachel and Chloe at first and then when the 3 on 2 situation seems to be favoring Arcadia Business, Lucy comes in and attacks Chloe thus evening the odds and a big brawl breaks out with Chloe and Lucy going after each other because they clearly do NOT like each other while the rest of Arcadia Business and Mako and Ryuko are trying to prove their teamwork is better.*

"The song turns instrumental"

Ryuko (with intensity and anger): I should be thinking that Arcadia Business have to be stopped due to their goals but right now all i want is to see Lucy have her mouth shut up because all this time she has been bragging and talking aboit how Fairy Tail are the best team and although they backed it up, dhe still wants to see that blonde get her moith shut up.