Chapter 51 (His cursed fate)

Start from the beginning

"...You're beat up already you fought anyway..."

"I swear this isn't helping!"

"...You're getting checked out. That head needs anyway."

"WELL, YEAH. NOW IT DOES THANKS TO YOU!"

Yami soon entered the room where Doctor Owen's office was. Asta stopped his ranting to see the Doctor sitting on chair near a table.

"Come on in Yami. Got someone too se me?" Owen heartily spoke.

"Who's that guy?" Asta asked.

"He's a lot less impressive looking within this fancy tower. But don't let that fool you. This guy is actually the kingdom's best quake."

"You're so mean!" Doctor Owen whined

"Hello Captain Yami, Asta."

They both turn their head to see Isabella approaching them from the other side, "It's so nice too meet you." She stopped midway, her breath hitched.

Asta grinned, "Hey Izzy!"

"Geez kid..." Yami sighed, "You sure are everywhere."

Isabella just gives out a silent glare with no smile or words. It made Yami and Asta blink in confusion.

"Right. Any who..." Yami directed Asta back to the doctor, moving his entire body to him, "His really powerful recovery magic has done a pretty decent job in keeping my arm attached to my body. So I'd figure he could take a look at... yours!"

Synchronizing with the last word, he threw Asta upwards, who was about to hit the ground, only for Isabella to make a light made pillow, making the fall softer as Asta was cushioned comfortably.

"Thanks Izzy."

No words from the blind girl were heard, making Asta even more confused.

Owen laughed, "Nice to meet you. The names Owen and I report directly to the Wizard King himself. How can I help?"

Asta got up from the light made pillow. The pillow disappearing from behind, "YES SIR. MY NAME IS ASTA! NICE TO MEET YOU TOO!

"Of course I heard all about you! Yami gets all chatty when he's drinking."

"What did he say?"

"Well he told me few stories about you and your sword, how it can nullify magic. Who knew something like that was even possible.

Asta was getting exhilarated as his eyes sparkled in the shapes of stars. Soon Captain Yami headed out saying that it was going to be his lucky day. Guess he was gone for gambling.

Asta then turned to Isabella, "So Isabella, what brings you over he-" he stopped as he noticed Isabella still glaring at his arms. Her eyes showing no hurt but absolute... fear?

Ownen smiled, "This girl come to help me alternative days a week. I gotta tell you, this young lass is a gift from nature itself. A magnificent contributor in medical work and even helped me out with many of my patients. I can say confidently that Clover Kingdom might strive to a next level soon by our new mages of this era."

"Wow! So cool!" Asta grinned with sparkling eyes.

Owen turned to the blind maiden, "Right, Isabella? Huh?" He stopped to notice the look on Isabella's face. It was most certainly not pleasant on her.

"Umm... Isabella?"

Isabella give out no expression as she glares at Asta's injured. The strange black aura emitting out from his hand made her skin crawl, "Asta..." The magic less boy became alert, "What happened to your arms?" She carefully asked. Her voice was audibly small.