"I don't think I will ever get enough of you." Vrishali chuckled hearing his words.

"Good, you are stuck with me." She looks up with a bright smile.

Padmanabh doesn't say anything but cups her face to kiss her again.

*

"Where were you?" Diya Kumari asked Padmanabh.

"With Vrishali, in our room."

"What were you doing?"

"What will we be doing if we are alone?" Padmanabh asked her back.

"Ah?"

"Ma, I love Vrishali. She is the only woman, I have my eyes on. Unknowingly she became a part of me and I don't think I would see someone the way I see Vrishali. You must've already observed that, please do not create any situation or bring someone. I truly don't care about some other people."

Padmanabh stood up to go over to his sister who is enjoying the Sangeet.

"You two aren't dancing?" Naina asked Padmanabh.

"You never know."

"Does that mean my brother is going to perform for the first time?" Naina asked in surprise.

"You know how Vrishali is, if she wants something she gets it in one way or some other way. She remembered that we didn't have our wedding dance. Now she wanted to do our dance together."

"Haha, I'm happy that she is making you do. How is it going?" Naina asks. Padmanabh looks at Vrishali who is laughing as Riddi says something to her.

"Honestly, she is driving me crazy but I'm loving it. Never had someone like her in my life and this is new to me, I like this change and love her."

"Wow, my brother speaking more than six words. Great... Being with Vrishali is turning you into a warm person." Padmanabh rolled his eyes, people thought he was a cold person but the truth is he doesn't know how to indulge himself with others. He is introverted and shy when it comes to talking. He isn't a social person and people are scared of him for no reason.

Padmanabh recorded on his phone as Vrishali performed with her cousin gang.

"Isn't she pretty?" Naina asked as Akshay and Akshita started dancing on the floor.

"She is..."

Naina looked at Vrishali's lehenga and at Padmanabh's sherwani. "You two are wearing matching clothes."

"Yes, Vrishali designed my sherwani and her lehenga."

"Wow, they are stunning. I was going to ask you about the sherwani."

"Mamu... Mami is beautiful in that red dress. I want a red dress too," Akshita said falling on Padmanabh.

"Okay, I will buy you a red dress like your mami's."

"When jiju is to going to come?"

"Tomorrow, he will be there for the wedding," Naina replied. Padmanabh and Naina spoke for a while before it was Vrishali and Padmanabh's turn.

Sawai Bhawani Singh and Falguni Singh shared a surprising look before watching the duo on stage.

"Padmanabh... Don't look at every one. Keep your focus on me okay?" Vrishali asked holding Padmanabh's hand.

"Okay."

"You will be doing good, just don't think about everyone."

"Ready?" Hardik asked.

"Yes."

"Three... Two... One..." The mixtape started playing. They are dancing to their favourite songs which Vrishali made into a mixtape.