𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

Start from the beginning

I brought my knees to my chest not caring how short the dress was, I cried for an hour it got darker and darker and I was alone taking huge sips of my vodka.

I needed Ana so much but she was probably out with her husband.

I put my head down.

Someone poked me and I looked up ...

"You can't sleep here it's not safe" his voice sounded amazing wait am I dead because he sounded like...

"Please just leave me alone" *burp* I chuckled. He just looked at me.

"I'm sorry I can't ......I was patrolling here and saw you... I can't leave you here"

"Can you arrest me I think a cell is better than my house now?"

He smiled if I wasn't drunk I'd have sex with him right here and probably get arrested for public Indecency ...

"No, I'm not a police officer"

"Okay want some it's not a lot but "handing him my vodka.

He shook his head.

"I'm okay thanks"

"I'll sit here with you till you're ready to go home"

"I don't want to go home...I don't have a home here only painful memories"

He looked at me again, like he felt sorry for me I hate that look I'm no damsel but I am in distress and will feel better just need to break down a bit ...

"You need to go home"

"Mr white choccccccccolaaate are you deaf?" the words suddenly didn't want to come out of my mouth.

Then I cried...and passed out ...

He stayed with me I think...

💫

I opened my eyes and instantly got hit by the sunlight *fuck* maybe the whole bottle wasn't a good idea wait? I'm in someone's bed wearing a big t-shirt on top of the dress.

How did I get here someone needs to explain, I touched my coochie she seems intact I didn't have sex Great!

I jumped from the bed and looked around for clues? Was I abducted? I knew watching too many movies would eventually get to my head.

My head felt like it was about to explode, I looked for my heels which I didn't find then I took off the t-shirt and went downstairs.

Forgetting how short the dress was and how smart I was for not checking if it was okay!

And there he was I wasn't dreaming last night while drowning my sorrows he sat with me, he was shirtless wearing jeans ONLY!!!

Oh my God, I hope I didn't embarrass myself.

I was afraid of the mirror, terrified of who would be looking back at me?.

He had his back towards me because he was busy making breakfast why couldn't he be my breakfast? No Ani your heart hurts? But he can heal it? Right?

I tried to focus but lost it when he turned and I looked at the abs, I love it when life tests me!

He looked good, I wondered if he was wearing any underwear, his V-line showed and I could feel my coochie giving me the go-ahead.

At that moment I wondered who would betray me first my heart, feelings, or coochie?