Rain cuddles

♥️fluff♥️

—————————————————————

"Damn the rain is heavy tonight" Dave looked outside to see heavy rain pouring down, it was November so rain wasn't unexpected. He got up from the chair and pushed it neatly under the table placing his phone down as he did so. Dave began walking closer to the window looking out into the garden to see if he left any shoes outside near the door. He looked down and instead of seeing any shoes he saw someone, an orange figure, sitting In the grass without any shelter. The figure was jack and Dave knew this because he's never met any one else who's orange. He frowned at the sight of jack getting soaked he looked sad just sitting there while the rain came down. Dave turned round and began walking downstairs.

Jack was peacefully sitting in the grass as the rain soaked him. He had a hoodie on but decided to not put the hood up, the rain calmed him and was a bit of an escape to him in a way, he felt as if it "washed away all the stress" whenever he told people this they'd look at him funny like he just told them something odd. No it was odd but not crazy and that's what jack didn't understand. He sighed tiredly before he heard a door open. Jack looked over and saw Dave standing In the doorway staring at jack confused, jack smiled at him to signal he could come over. Dave put his hood up and shoes on and walked over to jack sitting down, jack shuffled to the side so Dave could sit closer to him.
"So why are ya sitting in the rain old sport?" Dave asked him with slight concern lacing his voice.
"You might think I'm weird if I tell you" Jack replied looking up at him with a frown.
"Nah I won't, not as much as I already do at least" Dave joked, jack gave him a unimpressed look before looking back down at the wet grass.
"I like to think the rain washes away all my stress" he finally replied
"So it calms ya"
"Well yeah" jack shrugged and looked at him as the rain came down on both of them, it was quite romantic in a way.

Dave sighed and put an arm around the orange man which made him look up at the taller of the two.
"And I can tell your in deep thought" dave looked up at the sky and pulled a face
"It doesn't look like it's stopping anytime soon"
Jack looked up as well and saw that the sky was full of dark clouds.
"Yeah hehe"

The two sat in silence for the next few minutes, it wasn't an awkward silence it was a comfortable silence as the two sat there in the rain underneath the dark sky.
"I see what you mean when you say the rain clams you" Dave broke the silence and jack smiled at him warmly. Jack then put his arm round daves waist and cuddled up to him despite how wet his hair was.

"This is nice" jack let out a comfortable sigh as the two stayed there until the rain stopped.