Movie night

♥️fluff♥️

————————————————————————

Jack walked into the living room shuffling his feet on the soft patterned carpet while holding his drink of coke in his left hand with a smile. He flopped onto the sofa still being mindful about the drink in hand, he bent down and placed the drink on a purple floral coaster before lifting his feet of the floor and laying back with a content sigh.

He grabbed the remote from behind the pillows at the end of the sofa, just barely reaching it and turned on the TV that was placed on the TV stand. The channel was on some random cooking show that Jack didn't exactly like so he pressed down in the control buttons on the remote changing the channel multiple times before stopping it on some old drama series from a few years back.
"This will do for now until Dave and Jamie get back" Jack spoke aloud to himself throwing the remote to the other end of the sofa by his feet. It landed with a little 'thud' as it hit the fabric then stopping in one spot.

He was peacefully watching the drama on the TV starting to dose of to sleep but he was awoke by a 'ping' on his Nokia phone
(Nokia's do have a text sound don't they-?)
He groaned as he was just getting to sleep then sat up to grab his Nokia phone on the arm of the sofa.

He turned it over to 'messages' and checked who the text was from.

💜Davey💜

-coming home now!♥️♥️♥️ :)
read 16:30

Ok see you in a bit-
read 16:32

———————————-

"They should be home by 5pm if they only just started the car" jack mumbled to himself checking the time on his watch and placing his phone back on the arm and continued watching the TV resting his head on the back of the sofa smiling.

After around half an hour Jack got bored of what he was currently doing so he yet again grabbed the remote and flipped of the TV. He peaked out the window behind the sofa waiting for Dave and Jamie to get back, he let out an annoyed groan when the car didn't pull up in a minute
"It's past 5 where the fuck are they?" Jack harshly spat out to no one as he was home alone.

Jack was starting to get a bit worried as it wouldn't take THIS long to get home from the supermarket and well Dave isn't the best driver and isn't necessarily a safe driver either that's what worried Jack the most is what if they crashed? What if Dave got into a fight? What if Jamie ran of in the market? Jack, out of habit, started panicking yet still tired to stop the thoughts from taking over his mind.

"Please be fucking okay.... you fucking dick"
Jack said aloud looking out the window before standing up of the sofa and walking into the kitchen to get something to eat.

The kitchen floor was cold and jack yelped slightly as his feet touched the hard tiled floor.
"Bastard thing"
Jack though to himself screwing his face up  and not long after taking a deep breathe and walking to the cupboards.

He stopped when he heard a car pull up outside his expression lifting before he quickly closed the cupboard, speed walking to the front door. He swiftly unlocked it and poked his head out the door to see Dave helping Jamie out of his large dark purple car.
"Watch your step" Dave spoke as he lifted Jamie of the ground, Jack smiled at them warmly, jack never really smiled at other people unless it was one of his family and even then it could be hard to make him smile but the relief of them being home safe took over him.

Dave smiled back as he closed the door to the car and locked it by pressing a button on the car keys. He began walking over to the door and giving jack another warm smile. Jack opened the door for Jamie and Dave to walk through, Jamie giggled at jack as he was placed down on the carpet in front of him. Dave closed the door and kicked of his shoes while Jack knelt on the floor and opened his arms for Jamie to give him a hug, of course Jamie did so and ran up to him, jack hugged back tightly smiling happily at this action.

Jack released Jamie from the hug and picked him up sitting him calmly in his arms  and gave Dave a kiss on the cheek, this made Dave blush even though he was used to it by now it still got him in the feels every time.

"Let's get you to bed Jamie you have a big day tomorrow" jack spoke in a soft tone whenever he talked to Jamie and even if Jamie had done something wrong he still never spoke in a harsh tone.. well to him at least. He would normally use a harsh tone when talking to Dave if he was in a mood or if Dave was being to clingy to him when there was things he needed to do.

Jamie shook his head at jack and replied with
"can I please watch a movie first.... pleaseeeeee" Jamie begged looking up at jack from his arms.

Jack hesitated for a moment then sighed replying with a slightly annoyed yes. Jamie smiled up at him when he responded with a yes.

"But first let get you changed into some more comfy clothes and Dave you go change as well  I'll help Jamie get changed"

Dave nodded and began walking of to the stairs. Jack followed not long after still carrying Jamie up the stairs.

                 After they got changed

"Jack grab the blanket please" Dave spoke kindly yet tiredly.
Jack did as he was asked and grabbed the blankets out of the cupboard and walked back over to the sofa. Dave was already sat down with the remote in his left hand, jack snuggled up next to Dave and placed Jamie in the small gap between them. Jamie giggled loudly at this which made Dave and jack smile down at him.

"Ready?" Dave asked the two snuggled next to him.
"Yea!" Jamie replied exited to stay up later.
Jack replied with a nod and a smile at him.

Dave smiled back and turned on the TV and switched it to the movie channel then clicked on a movie about ghosts and stuff then placed the remote next to them before relaxing back.

————————-

Dave and Jamie had fell asleep around half way through the movie while jack was struggling to stay awake. The move i credits started to roll and jack blinked a couple times before grabbing the remote and switching of the TV, he then poked Dave in the shoulder a few times to wake him up. Dave slowly opened his eyes and sat up a bit, stretching with a small yawn.

"Y..yea sport?" Dave spoke the tiredness showing in his voice.
"Come on let's put Jamie to sleep and go to bed ourselves" jack quietly spoke trying his best not to wake Jamie up.

"Oh lol ok" Dave spoke adding in a 'lol' as he does.

Jamie was quickly scooped up into Dave arms and carried up the stairs then over to his room.

Shortly after Dave emerged from the room and made his way over to his and sports. He pushed open the door to see him laying on the bed clearly worn out and ready to sleep.

Dave quietly climbed onto the bed and under the covers with sport. He pulled him into a hug and by the look of it wasn't letting go, jack noticed this but was to tired to protest so he just laid his head on Daves chest, snoring softly before they both fell asleep.

——————————————————————

I hope you enjoy the first chapter I rushed the end a bit due to me feeling like I'm going to cough up my organs😩
I swear I don't have covid- 🙏

I wrote this like a month ago so I'm obviously not sick anymore💀