"Nah, they'll eventually find us eventually." Camila dismissed, waving her free hand in the air to emphasis that her friends are doing fine without the help of Lauren and Camila.

"Alright if you say so but Ally and Troy would be meeting us soon near the fountain area kind of thing." Lauren told Camila. "So the other girls might need to hurry up a little." She added.

"I'll text Dinah to meet us here at the registers." Camila pulls out her phone from her back pocket and quickly texts Dinah, using her free hand to inform them about Lauren and Camila's plan.

"There they are." Lauren pointed over to the duo walking towards the shoe section of the store.

"DINAH!" Camila called out loudly that made the Polynesian girl turn to her heels immediately.

Lauren laughs at her girlfriend's action whilst Normani and Dinah walked towards Camila and Lauren embarrassed with Camila's choice of getting their attention.

"Lauren, tell your girlfriend that we do not live in a world where people need to scream like they are in a market even though they're not." Dinah groaned at Lauren once they reached the couple.

"Well what can I say? She's adorable like that..." Lauren shrugged her shoulders and walked towards Camila to pull her into a side hug.

"Sure ignore that." Dinah rolled her eyes at Lauren. "Why did you call us anyway?" She asked.

"We gotta get going, Ally and Troy are on their way over to the fountain area." Lauren explained.

"Let's go and pay for these then." Normani gestured to her arm where clothes were hanging off them.

The group then headed off to the registers and paid for their chosen items before making their way over to the meeting spot where Ally and Troy would meet them. After paying for the clothes that they would wear for that night's event, they all went to grab some snacks from the kiosk and made their way over to the centre of the mall and locating a vacant bench for them to rest.

A few minutes later, Troy and Ally emerged, hand in hand from the crowded area.

"Hey there." Normani greeted, waving her hand in front of her.

"Hi." Ally smiled brightly at the group, who sat on the bench, snacking on the food that they purchased.

"How was it?" Lauren asked, looking between Ally and Troy.

"So it turns out that I'm 10 weeks pregnant and that the baby is now swallowing and kicking inside." Ally explained. "That explains why I couldn't get into my jeans this morning..." She trailed off, her thought now interrupted by that morning's struggle. "But she said that in a week or so we will find out the gender." Ally finished.

"I still hope it's a boy." Troy shrugged his shoulder, wrapping the hand that was holding Ally's hand around his girlfriend's waist.

"Of course you would want a boy..." Normani scoffed. "But as a soon-to-be aunty, I wish that it's a girl." She said confidently.

"Camren's the godmothers." Dinah added.

"Yeah great idea Dinah." Normani agreed, giving Dinah a high-five.

"We just hope that things go well for you and the baby." Lauren stated.

"Thanks guys." Ally smiled warmly in return. "So where do we go now?" She asked, taking hold of her boyfriend's hand.

"Eat something?" Camila half asked, half stated.

"Sure Camz, where do you want to eat?" Lauren asked, also taking a hold of her girlfriend's hand and standing up from where they both sat on the bench.