I spot Iris on the couch, looking like hell with her feet tucked under her. I walk over to her, "You look like crap."

     She glance at me, "You certainty are a breath of fresh air, Sid. At least you're honest."

     I sigh, "It's my Hungarian side. I let it slip occasionally."

     "Nem." She responds in Hungarian, "Csak ritkán."

     I chuckle, "Függ a veléménye."

     She looks at me and whispers, "I want to go to the hospital and be with my husband."

     "Juliette's not up yet. Or Willa or Vanessa."

     She groans.

     "Besides," I say, nudging her shoulder, "We should hang out today. Have a little girl time."

     "I want to have girl time with my husband."

     "That'll sorta difficult. Seeing how he's a dude." I say, raising an eyebrow.

     She pouts, "I miss him."

     I wrap an arm around her, "I know you do. But he'd want you to have a good time while Juli and I are here, not sit around the hospital like you've been doing, so a good time we'll have. In honor of Thomas."

     She sighs, "Okay. Just for a little bit."

     I pat her back, "Righto, mate!"

     :     :     :     :     :

     We walk out of the movies, a bucket of popcorn in my hands. Juliette and I decided, in private, that it would be best to see a movie so that Iris could get her mind off Thomas. It seemed to work, seeing as she's acting a little more light hearted for someone whose husband had been shot.

     "I thought it was cute." Juliette says, snagging a handful of popcorn.

     "By 'it' do you mean Benedict Cumberbatch? Because he was HOT in this movie." Iris says.

     I nod, "Of course it was cute with Benedict Cumberbatch in it."

     "But it was also really sad." Juliette adds, "I mean, they ended the movie with him commiting suicide? Really?"

     "Well, that's what Alan Turing actually did." I shrug.

    "So? They change endings every now and then. They couldn't make this an exception?" Juliette says.

     "Would've made it less tragic." Iris says.

     "I wonder why Benedict Cumberbatch always plays gay guys." I mutter.

     "He doesn't ALWAYS play gay guys." Iris says, shadowing her eyes.

     "Um, in Sherlock, everyone thinks he's gay." Juliette says.

     "Verdad." I nod.

     "EVERYONE doesn't." Iris argues.

     "People at school do." Juliette says.

     "Well, the people at school are stupid!" Iris says, offended.

     Juliette squints, "The people at school are stupid?"

     "Yes."

     She chuckles, "Okay. But I still think he's gay."

     "You're gay!" Iris defends.