"I'm not gonna drive," Aryan said. Vrishali unlocked the car, Aryan sat in the back while Hailey rolled her eyes.

"I will drive," Vrishali said keeping her bag, coat and hat in the backseat beside Aryan.

"Drive safe, see you three there."

"Bye."

"What do you think of my hair?" Hailey asked Aryan turning in her seat.

"If you ask that question another time, I will fucking pull your hair," Aryan said.

"Geez, I only asked you ten times."

"Girl, you asked ten times not one time!"

"Whatever."

"You are looking pretty," Vrishali complemented Hailey reversing the car.

"She starts smiling," Aryan said.

"Shut up."

"You shut up."

"You do first."

"You stop speaking then." Vrishali shook her head as she drove the car with Hailey and Aryan bickering.

They parked the car, got down with their things. "Be careful in your heels," Aryan said pointing his finger at Hailey's heels.

"Yeah, you be by side then."

Aryan laughed, "as if, nah... I'm going to go and meet my cute boys," Aryan said waving his hand before going away.

"Let's go." Vrishali and Hailey started walking towards the graduation grounds.

Vrishali greeted her friends stopping here and there.

"Are you kidding me, how will I find my parents?" Hailey said looking at the thousands of people.

"You already got the message where our department people are going to sit. Ours is on the left. And see the flag," Vrishali said.

Greenwoods graduation event is one of the largest gatherings of the city. All the departments will be present, all the seniors of every department will be holding their degree on the same day.

So to make it easy and to find they put up the huge flags representing their departments. They walked to their flag bumping into students here and there.

"Yeah, my parents are here. I will go and meet them, see you girl," Hailey said before walking away to her parents. Vrishali looked around not finding her parents anywhere.

"Maybe they sat in the front, let's check there."

Vrishali started walking towards the front slowly as it is crowded with students and their families.

Everyone is excitedly introducing their family members to their friends and vice versa.

Vrishali smiled as she crossed the people she knew. Some are whispering looking and pointing their fingers to the front.

Vrishali's eyes widen when she saw- "surprise!" Hardik, Riddi, Manav and Aadi yelled.

"Woah! What you guys are doing here? I mean how?" Vrishali can't keep the surprise away looking at her cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents. She walked over hugging her dadu and dadi first then hugging her cousins, aunts and uncles.

"You look pretty babe," Riddi said.

"I can't believe you all are here. I didn't expect this..." Vrishali said hugging Hardik.

"You should thank jijusa, he was the one who planned this surprise."

"Huh?"

"He is there," Aadi pointed behind.