My heart started racing when I saw blood come out of the tube.

"What happened?!" I asked. I was panicking.

"This wasn't supposed to happen." The doctor said in a slightly shaky voice.

"What happened!?" I asked again. Slightly mad that the doctor didn't answer.

"All I can tell you is that she has to stay longer." The doctor informed me.

"How much longer?" I walked up to the bed.

"Well from what just happened, at least until we find out how to fix this.

"Oh.." I was disappointed. I was really hoping that she would be out of here soon.

"If you want to comfort her when she wakes up you can stay the night." The doctor said.

"Ok thanks! I'll be right back." I walked out of the room.

I kept this in the car for the day that I could stay longer. I walked out of the hospital and to my car. I opened the passenger door and grabbed Mine and Catra's project and shut the door. I ran back inside and into Catra's room.

When I got in the room I put our projects on the chair and got in the bed. It was already getting dark out so I just went on my phone until I fell asleep.

———————————————————
Next Morning

CATRA'S POV
I woke up with a really bad ache on my arm. I looked at my arm and saw a whole rap on the area that the tube was in.

I heard a pencil moving. I looked next to me and saw Adora. She was writing something in a notebook.

"Oh hey your awake." She smiled.

"Yep I am." I sat up. It really hurt my arm when I sat up.

"Hey don't move to much you'll hurt your arm she had a worried face as she was moving my arm in a more comfortable position.

"Stop I'm fine." I said.

"No your not." She insisted.

"What happened to my arm anyways?" I asked.

"Well we were talking and you just kinda, fainted. So I guess the tube in your arm was acting up. You're gonna have to stay here longer now." She looked kinda disappointed.

"Oh.." I didn't like the idea of staying here longer either.

"But look, I got our project so at least we can get it done." She smiled and grabbed a binder, a poster paper,  some markers and a laptop.

"Ugh why..." I groaned and grabbed the binder.

"Oh come on it's not even that bad Catra."
She took the binder and opened it.

"Ok, ok." I leaned closer to see what was in the binder.

"Ok so we just have to make a huge presentation of whatever we want but it has to be important." She ran her finger along the directions.

"Why? We're not in middle school." I said.

"Well this is the easiest project to do, and I know you don't like to work for school." She said.

"Yeah I guess." I said.

        ——-—————————-———

ADORA'S POV
"Ok so I'll just finish getting more information from that website and you add it on the poster, since you're good at drawing." I told her.

"K.." She sighed.

"You okay?" I looked up from my laptop.

"Yeah just tired of this." She said.

I took the poster and markers from her. "So then we can stop. We don't have to do it right now." I didn't want her to work if she really didn't want to.

"Thanks. I really didn't want to do that right now." She said.

"It's whatever it doesn't matter. I mean I was kinda having fun." I put all of the things in my bag.

"Well yeah your Adora." She laughed.

"What do you mean I'm 'Adora'?" I laughed.

"Y'know, like Adora the one that always needs to get work done." She hand gestured typing.

"Pfft- ok sure!" I slightly pushed her.

"Hey Adora, my arm feels better. It doesn't hurt anymore and I think I can move it." She moved her arm.

"Yeah the doctor told me that the pain and aches would wear off it just need a few hours." I touched her arm.

"Oh ok.." She looked at her arm.

"Yep.." There was an awkward silcence before Catra, thankfully, spoke.

"Adora, what we're you going to tell me before I....." She asked.

"Oh yeah that...it's nothing. It doesn't really matter to much." I said and kept rubbing the part of her arm where the tube is.

"Adora. What was it? I want to know." She pushed my chin up slowly to bring my view to her face.

"I- I don't know how to-to..." I started. I can't talk I'm just so nervous.

"What?" She asked.

"I don't really have the words to say it, I'm just nervous." I said.

"Don't be nervous it's me your best friend." She smiled.

"It's not that easy Catra..." I played with the sheets.

"I think I know what this is about.." She said.

"Really?" I looked at her.

"Yeah, is it about.....us?" She asked.

"Y-Yeah it is, actually." I said.

"I mean, we kissed so many times, I think everyone probably thinks we're dating." A small smile formed on her face.

"Yeah I guess so." I laughed.

"Do you think you're ready to tell me?" She asked.

"Y-Yeah I think..."

Yep sorry don't worry I'll try to write the next chapter real quick. I think y'all already know what's going to happen next tho. Thanks for reading! ♥️💜💙❤️