Azul felt something is wrong with Grim's character description for Jamil. Scarabia is in fact in trouble under some traitor of that dorm. Then "capitalism", he could use this advantage to get a lot of money again...

     "You are in the same class as Jamil-san, are you not, Azul?" Jade called his attention.

     "Yes, we take a lot of classes together, so we see each other a lot," Azul replied. "There's no doubt that he's a rare student like what Grim had said. He doesn't make any demands... He's plain."

     "Ah, I'm in the Basketball Team with Sea Snake-kun, but he haves the impression that he plays nice. I'm not interested in guys from other dorms, so I didn't notice that he's the vice dorm leader of Scarabia," Floyd shared.

     "Why do I smell something wrong from you three?" (Name) asked.

     "Ah, (Name), we're not gonna do anything!" Azul hugged the Princess, assuring her. "The Vice Dorm Leader is troubled because of the Dorm Leader's behavior... Hm... Then, I would gladly offer you my gracious hand!"

     "Huh? What'd you eat that you made you wanna say something like that?" Grim questioned.

     "How rude," Azul hurtfully said. "I have simply exchanged my mind after experiencing something so troubling not too long ago. Since I'm the dorm leader of Octavinelle, I shall help my schoolmates the same way how the Benevolent Sea Witch helps the Mermaid Princess, you see. At this moment, Scarabia is in deep trouble and the Ramshackle Dorm I troubled not too long, needs help. There's no way I'll tolerate this!"

     "Hm~?" Floyd smirked.

     "Oh-ho~?" Jade snickered.

     "There's no way in my life I'll like you," Carla stated. "Ugh! I want to go back to our hometown!"

     "It is a bit tiring to be surrounded by the same faces every year, don't you think?" The Octavinelle Dorm Leader added. "Starting tomorrow, the main students of Octavinelle and the present Ramshackle students shall infiltrate the Scarabia Dorm."

     "EH?! WE JUST ESCAPED AND YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT WE'RE GOING BACK TO THAT MADHOUSE?! I DON'T WANNA!" Grim shouted.

     "There, there, Earless seal-chan~," Floyd cooed, patting Grim's head. "Don't be like that~!"

     "He's right. I am sure that we will have a very fun holiday if we let Azul handle it," Jade assured. "(Name), Carla-san, please change your clothes as well. We don't want to be not-looking properly groomed in front of such dorm, right?"

     "I have a bad feeling about this..." (Name) stated as she took Jade's offered dress. (* picture above, not the cursing Jamil)

     "What is this exactly?" Carla asked, raising the dress.

     "An exclusive female dorm uniform of Octavinelle," Jade replied. "Professor Crewel specially made those designs, since (Name) had been too often visiting every dorm."

Carla's relieved that they're out of the dorm of Scarabia, but the Octavinelle boys don't want that to happen. The way her hand trembled from her recent clairvoyance. I mean, it's too sudden for another clairvoyance sighting once again, not to mention Azul's recent Overblot...

     "Visiting empty-handed is simply rude," the lavender-haired male added. "Jade, Floyd, please prepare some house-warming gifts."

     "Yes."

     "Yes~!"

     "Spending a holiday in a very hot desert does not sound so bad at all. Oh, how exciting! Fufu~..."