Chapter twenty-one - Duel

"What?!" Both George and Quackity exclaimed.

"Dream, What are you doing?" George whispered, "Didn't we talk about this?"

"Look, Geor-"

"You want to fight me? Like with swords and shit?!" Quackity laughed.

Dream turned his attention to Quackity, "Yeah, I do and if you lose I get to marry George."

"Okay, but what's in it for me?" Quackity asked slightly annoyed.

"You get to marry George."

"I already get to marry him, you dickhead. Give me something better. What could you possibly have to offer to a King?"

Dream really should have thought his plan through before opening his big mouth. He looked over at George with pleading eyes.

George let out a sigh, "King Quackity, are you telling me that you don't think you can beat my knight? I thought you were stronger than that. I imagine that it will be easy for you. You are powerful and smart, right? Or do you think you're too much of a cry baby to beat him?"

Quackity jumped out of his chair and made his way over to them, "Of course I am! I'm the most powerful person on this god damn planet and don't you ever fucking insult me again!" Quackity was now all up in George's face, yelling at him. "But you know what? Even though I could easily whoop his ass, I still want there to be something in it for me WHEN I win!"

George took a step back from Quackity, "Well what do you want?"

"You want to know what I want?! I want that handsome, big, sexy, knight of yours to be my cat! That's what I want! Let's go, we are popping off!"

"What?!" Dream shouted in pure shock and horror, "What is wrong with you? Why would you want that?"

"It's what I want, so give it to me!" Quackity cried like a baby.

"Okay, Okay. So let's go over this one more time, If I win, your and George's engagement ends and if you win, I become your personal cat." Dream stated.

"You mean when I win." Quackity corrected.

"So when's the duel?" George asked.

"Well, if King Quackity doesn't mind we could make our way down to the training grounds right now." Dream smiled. He couldn't believe the King agreed to this.

"Yeah! Let's go, I'm no pussy!" Quackity lead the way through the halls, down the stairs and around the corner, until they had finally made their way to the training grounds. There were quite a few soldiers training, but they all quickly came to a halt when they saw the King.

One of the older soldiers made his way over and bowed, "King Quackity, to what do we own this visit?"

"Get me my armour and my sword. Today you will witness the greatest duel in history!" Quackity exclaimed. All the knights looked around, still very confused. Quackity cleared his throat, "Today I am duelling this guy," He points to Dream, "For the love of Prince George! May the best man win!" At this, all the knights started cheering. Quackity smiled to himself, "Let us prepare!"

---------------------------------------

Dream and Quackity stood in the middle of the arena, both with a sword and shield in hand, A huge crowd had gathered around them, all shouting for the King to win, of course. Well, all except one, George stood nervously watching on the sidelines. He knew that Dream was a good fighter, but he had no clue about Quackity.

Please win, Dream.

"Okay, here are the rules," The commender stated, "knock out your opponent and you win. Or knock your opponent out of the stadium and win. Ready to begin in 3, 2, 1!" All the soldiers in the crowd started yelling.

George watched Dream carefully. Dream took a step back, balancing all his weight on his left foot, he then thrust his sword at Quackity's side, But Quackity had seen it coming and easily dodged to the right. But Dream didn't stop there, he then sliced at Quackity's ankles, causing Quackity to jump back and briefly lose his balance. Dream smirked and lunged once more at the King. Quackity took this opportunity to show off and did a backflip to getaway. The crowd went wilded at this. Dream grinned, Two can play that game. Dream cartwheeled over to Quackity and kicked him in the jaw.

"What the hell, man! I thought we were fighting with swords!" Quackity complained and then swung his sword at Dream. Dream ducked and retaliated, both of their swords clashing together.

"It wasn't stated in the rules." Dream clarified.

"You smartass." Their swords clashed again. Dream pushed Quackity even closer to the edge of the stadium. Dream quickly jumped back only to do a spin jump with his sword. Quackity tried to block it with his shield but Dream had put his full weight into the attack knocking Quackity off his feet. He fell off the platform and landed on his butt. The whole crowd went silent. Quackity stared at the ground in disbelief.

"Look's like George is mine."

"No." Quackity quarrelled.

"No?" Dream and George both questioned.