Chapter seven - He's mine

Sapnap was excited, This would be his first escort mission. He had never met the Prince or his Personal knight, but he knew his friend Bad would be coming along, so it was bound to be fun. He wondered what Kinoko Kingdom would be like. Would he like it there?

"What is taking the Prince so long, hurry up you little muffin!" Bad said swinging his arms up and down.

Bad and he had been standing outside of the castle with the carriages for about half an hour. It was a cold autumn morning and both boys just wanted to go back to bed.

"Why don't I go look for them," Sapnap suggested.

"Hurry up please." Bad complained shivering a little from the cold.

Sapnap made his way through the castle in the direction one of the maids pointed him in. He had never seen the prince before so he had no clue where his bedroom was. Soon he came upon two big doors. This must be it. He thought to himself.

He knocked on the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream was rudely woken by a knock on the door. George was lying on top of him and his fluffy hair was in Dream's face. Dream breathed in George's scent, lavender. Their breathing was in unison and George was curled up right next to Dream with his head resting on Dream's chest. He wished this moment could last forever.

More knocks came from the door, and they were getting louder.

George started to stir. "Mhm, Who's at the door?"

"I don't know and I don't care. Go back to sleep."

George giggled, "No, I'm up now." George rolled off of Dream and looked at the clock. Dream frowned at the loss of contact. "I think we were supposed to be up an hour ago. Oops." George sits up and looks over at Dream.

Dream opens up his arms and pouts. George rolls his eyes and falls back into Dream's arms.

"Hi." Dream says in a playful tone.

"Maybe we can be a few more minutes late," George says, relaxing into Dream's arms once more.

Suddenly the bedroom door swings open, "Get up already!" The raven-haired knight yells. His eyes widen when he sees them cuddling. "What the hell! Is that you, Dream?!"

Dream jumped out of the bed, causing George to fell on the floor.

"Sapnap what are you doing? You can't just barge into the Prince's bedroom like that!"

"Me?! You're the one sleeping with him!"

Dream blushed, "I-it's not what it looks like. I was just comforting him."

Sapnap raised an eyebrow, "Suuuuurrrre you were." He smirked.

"Wipe that stupid look off your face." Dream crossed his arms.

"Is anyone going to help me up?" The prince asked sitting on the floor.

"I'm so sorry, here." Dream grabbed his arms and pulled him up.

"Woah. Why is the prince so hot?" Sapnap started checking George out.

George hid behind Dream, "Sapnap, that's so rude, he's the prince. Show some respect!"

"Right!" Sapnap quickly bowed. "Sorry for interrupting... Um, whatever that was. But it's time to go to Kinoko Kingdom, Prince. You know where your fiance lives. Does he know you sleep with your knight? Or was that just a one-time thing?"