How did Em get drugged? The flask.
Who is the Black Swan? Melissa,
A is blackmailing her over the fake pregnancy.
When did she lose the baby? After Ian died.
Why does Garrett think Alison's medical records will prove his innocence?
Who called Em at 12? Paige.
Why does Jenna recognise the earring? A-team?
Lucas told Hanna Mona being A is just the tip of the iceberg what the hell does that mean?
The Kahn party stamp? Holden? Maya?
Holden knew Maya?
Does it connect to MAYA KNEW?
Who took the pictures? Lucas
Lucas snuck the drugs out from Mona at Radley, found the pill in his camera equipment
— milizopam, sedative,
mixed with alcohol results in memory loss
Why do I have memory loss from That Night?
Weed and alcohol?
More?

"Well, A's obsessed with us, I might as well return the favour," Halle quipped back, as three pairs of eyes scanned her writing in gobsmacked awe.

"If you did all this in the summer," Emily pointed out, "what's that?" she asked, eyes peeled onto the large roll of canvas still in Halle's grasp.

Sucking in a deep breath, trepidation flooded Halle's lungs. She knew how crazy she'd look. This was already a lot for the three to take in, so this — now — could be seen as too obsessive, too far. Maybe, just like Spencer, they'd think Halle had lost the plot. For the first time ever, Halle felt she was on a ledge. Her balance was wavering, but it wasn't the same ledge Spencer had put Halle on. Halle knew this wasn't about her losing her sanity; this was about trust.

Halle manoeuvred the roll horizontally, to fit along the table, and unravelled it. "Just—" She waved her hand out, "put those on the corners, weigh it down," she instructed, and Aria and Hanna both placed their waters glasses down onto the sheet. There, now, in front of them was Halle's detailed map, coloured-coded and time stamped. "That Night," she stated. Pointing out one of the many orange spots, nearby to the square box labelled as the DiLaurentis house. "I put the sprinklers on after Alison was killed."

"What time did the autopsy say her time of death was?" Hanna asked curiously.

"Between two and half past," Emily recounted glumly. A sorrowful expression consumed all her features, dragging them down, weighing down the heaviness on her chest.

"Em, what are you thinking?" Aria asked, gently trying to coax the thoughts out of the swimmer's head into words they could all hear.

"What if I did it?" Emily queried timidly. "I know I said I didn't do it, but..." She kept her gaze dipped and when she blinked, tears splashed down onto the clasped hands in her lap. "If you're—" she spared a glance to a guilty looking Halle, "so sure that you saw it happen, and I have two memories... one by the grave and..." She paused for a moment. Emily took the time to absorb what she was fearfully thinking before she said it aloud. "And the other of That Night."

"What exactly do you remember?" said Hanna.

"It came back to me, when we were at cemetery tonight," Emily recalled for them. "I remembered being at the grave and I was standing there, watching." Guilt torn up at her. "I watched as someone... A... I watched as they dug up her grave. I had a shovel in my hand — I think I was supposed be helping, but I just stood there. Crying. Screaming at them to stop. They came at me before they could get the body out. I don't remember anything else other than that and the blonde in the red coat."

Emily breathed in deeply and continued, "It was the same. Everything I said to A was what Alison said to me in hypnotherapy. I mixed them up, but now it's clear." Emily looked up, facing her friends with a steeliness in her eyes. "It was at the grave, not in Alison's yard. I was saying the words, not her."