Chapter 18: Stars can't Shine without any Darkness

Start from the beginning

'I heard about you and Tom Felton.' Thomas smirked. 'Congrats.'

'Thanks.' I smirked back. 'But how did you know so quickly?'

'Who do you think your "sister" is?' Keita raised his eyebrows.

'Right. True that.'

'Basically the whole school knows.' Kat said.

I whirled around to Em. 'Emma!'

'It wasn't me! I just told these people here!'

'That's eight people!'

'Sakura, you two are celebrities. The world would know it sooner or later.' Dessy said.

'Thank you!' Em high-fived Dessy.

'It's nothing to high-five about!'

'I get that you're starting to feel emotionally better,' said Hana, having a bite of her sandwich. 'But a part of me says that I enjoyed the quiet.'

'Hey!' I slapped her in the arm a bit hard. She does karate too (at another club) so it should be all good. She punched me back.

'What are you going to get him?' Matt asked wriggling his eyebrows.

'For what?' I was confused.

Everyone blinked. Everyone.

'Valentine's Day.' They all said in unison.

Oh.

Right.

***

'How can you forget Valentine's Day?' Em stared at me as though she couldn't still believe as we got changed in our dressing rooms at the studio.

'Well I'm sorry.' I said, rolling my eyes slightly. 'But I lost track of the date. You know...'

Em sighed slightly. 'Lucky Matt asked you. You still have a week and a bit to think about what to get him.'

'Yeah...'

'But to be honest, I don't think Tom would mind any chocolate as long as it's from you. Or gift, but you know that he's a chocoholic.'

I nodded. But to be honest, I had no idea what I should get him.

'And don't forget, he probably will give something to you so don't like try and push it away because from surprise like you did for the first time. And yeah, sorry for bringing that up..' She added quickly as she saw me flinch.

'Nah it's - it's okay.' I said, my throat slightly tight.

We were doing the Potions Class with Slughorn scene and Tom, Dan, Rupert, Matt, Alfred, Devon, Jamie, Josh, Jessie (Lavender), Scarlett (Pansy) and few others were already there when Em and I arrived by the set. The staff off set were adjusting their cameras or lightings or microphones. As soon as he saw me coming, Dan pushed Tom forwards, who stumbled and shot a crooked smile at him. Em did the same to me. As she hurried over to the others, Tom came over to me.

'Can I say one thing?' He said.

'Sure.'

'Can we try and not be all shy and awkward around each other? I mean, I loved how we interacted and kind of mucked around with each other so...'

I laughed softly and and smiled at the same time. 'Of course.'

'That's good.' He smiled back. He glanced behind him and added, 'Let's get filming first, shall we?'

I nodded and we walked together to join the others.

'The real life "Drally" has come to liiiife.' Devon said, slapping Tom in the back.