15| The Tracker

If you had a gun with you at the moment, you would shoot a bullet straight through that perverted mind of his.

"In your dreams," you yowl at Jungkook, death glunching him through a ripe tomato face.

"Certainly," comes his cocky response, making you grit your teeth with rage welling up inside of you.

"I'm not stripping in a crowded carnival, Jungkook."

"Fine," Jungkook says, a slight tone of mirth in his voice. He gestures towards the suit over your shoulder. "At least take that off. Can you do that?'

Shrugging, you take the suit off before flinging it to the ground more harshly than you intended. At that, Jungkook lours at you. "You do realize I'm trying to help you, right?"

You huff out in defiance."If you really want to help then find me a women's restroom to change in."

"We don't have time," he retorts firmly, look around before taking his suit off the ground and dusting away the nonexistent dirt.

You fold your hands to your chest, staring at him furiously without moving to change. Jungkook sighs at your stubbornness, running a hand through his hair in vexation.

"Let's do it this way then," he suggests, turning his back to you. "Hurry up and change. I won't look—there's nothing for me to see anyway."

You glare at his back. "Oh shut up, you little rugrat."

Grunting, you place your unicorn on the ground before quickly stripping down your dress—but not completely though. You keek over your shoulder, looking through the red and white striped curtains to make sure there aren't any perverts lurking.

This isn't the safest place to get naked, but even if the curtains behind you fall, you can at least pretend to be part of some silly circus performance.

You shake the ridiculous thought away. Forget the damn curtains, Y/N. You have a freaking tracker on you.

Clumsily, you take the mini black tracker out of your bra before shooting another glimpse at Jungkook. He's still facing away, impatiently tapping his glossy black shoes against the ground.

Rolling your eyes at him, you slip your black dress back up to your shoulders. "Done," you say. "You can turn around now."

Jungkook hesitates. "Are you sure?"

"Why else would I be asking?" You snort, making him twirl on his heels before giving your body a quick look over.

He strides towards you, grabbing the small USB-looking tracker from your hand. You think he's going to toss it away, but clearly, Jungkook has a whole new plan.

His doe eyes rove through the carnival before landing on a nearby dog. The owner is a girl around your age, happily strolling along with a big, swirly lollipop in her hand.

Casually, Jungkook walks towards her, making you tentatively follow him like a lost puppy. He doesn't look like the type to like dogs. 

"Excuse me," Jungkook says politely, grabbing the girl's attention.

She's naturally pretty, with waves of bright blonde hair pulled up into a high ponytail. Her bright blue eyes widen for a fraction of time, flicking towards Jungkook's biceps.

For a moment, you think she would lose her balance and fall on her own dog. But she manages to stand, keeping her posture meek as Jungkook's demanding eyes hold her prisoner.

"Do you mind if I pet your dog?" The girl blinks at Jungkook's request, staring at him in awe.

"O-of course," she stammers with uncertainty. "Go right ahead. Her name's Dolly. She doesn't bite."