Kalyani expertly avoided her middle grandson's glare and continued to talk to his wife as if she didn't do anything to put them in a soup the previous day.

Since he couldn't talk anything before Gauri, Omkara waited for his chance and silently listened to Rudra rambling about some new car in the market.

"Taadaka said she wants you to visit her more often. But I told her that you are joining college this month. When you find time, do take Omkara with you. He keeps finding excuses to avoid taking time for himself," Kalyani said.

Now what? Will they plan their wedding night in the next visit? he wanted to say but kept his thoughts to himself.

Wait a minute, wedding night? where did that come from... his mind mocked.

Would you wait that long? His heart reprimanded.

Will you both shut up? She was talking about leaving... he reminded.

"What are you thinking?" Rudra asked.

"Huh?" Omkara turned to his brother wondering if he heard him.

"You are staring at bhaabhi since long. When did you turn into a creep?"

"Nothing, where is mom?"

"Uh,... sh.. she is not well," his brother replied.

"What? Where is she now?"

"Resting in her room."

"Did the doctor see her? I will go and check," Omkara said getting up from his place when Rudra pulled him back.

"You go freshen up first. Then you can go and see her. Look at bhaabhi, she looks tired as well," he said.

"Yeah, you go to your room Omkara ji. I will go to the guest room," Gauri said making him frown.

"No need Gauri, I have asked the staff to shift your luggage into Om's room," Kalyani provided.

"Oh, but..."

"We can talk later, you both go," the elder one said and gestured Gauri to hurry up, leaving no room for argument.

The couple started to ascend the stairs leading to their room. A few more steps and they would have reached their safe sanctity when they heard them being called.

Omkara sharply turned around recognizing the voice and his wife cursed mentally. There is no way that they could avoid drama henceforth.

"Hi Omkara baby," Svetlana walked to them, a huge smile on her face.

Gauri glared at the female while her husband stood shocked.

She glanced at Gauri for a brief moment before she spoke again.

"Why wasn't I informed of your return?" she asked looking back at Rudra and Kalyani who threw imaginary daggers at her.

"Anyways, it has been long since I last saw you. Didn't you miss me?" she shifted her attention back to her favorite Oberoi.

Lifting her hand, she tried to caress his cheek when he caught her hand before it touched him. He then pushed her away, his shocked look now replaced with a condescending glare.

"Why are you here?" he asked her in a cold tone.

Svetlana sighed and fanned herself, "You look dashing when you are angry. Do you know that Omkara?"

"Why are you here?" he screamed this time taking a predatory step towards her making Gauri hold his arm.

"I can't tell you that but I can tell you who brought me here," she smirked and he knew the answer before she spelt it out.