Taehyung immediately turned around and now straddled Jeongguk's lap which made Jeongguk's eyes go wide due to surprise.

Taehyung pressed his lips on Jeongguk that made his eyes go wider but he nonetheless smiled like a fool in the kiss.

Taehyung broke the kiss and pecked Jeongguk's nose, giggling.

"You think with you here with me, with your love shielding me, protecting me, with your wings that are letting me fly freely in the beautiful blue sky, I even can think about him? You know Ggukie I was so afraid to accept you because I thought that I am not ready to let go but I fell in love with you---with you, Ggukie not with the feeling of love. He was already out of my heart, you threw him out literally because he never deserved to be there. Only you deserve it and so you're already mending my heart and I love you so much for accepting the way I am Ggukie." Taehyung whispered softly as he leaned in and their noses touched.

"I love you so much. You're everything I need in my life. It's not even about want anymore, it's my need now. You're a necessity in my life." Jeongguk replied as he booped his nose with Taehyung who giggled.

"But Tae, why would he murder you because you caught him cheating on you when he wanted you to actually witness it?" Jeongguk asked, confused as Taehyung was hugging him, kissing his shoulder in the process.

Taehyung broke the hug and brushed away the few black locks that fell on Jeongguk's forehead.

"Who said he murdered me because I caught him cheating?" Taehyung asked as he laughed.

"It's creepy every time you laugh like that talking about murder." Jeongguk replied, narrowing his eyes.

"Ggukie, are you scared?" Taehyung asked, frowning.

"No! Why would you think that? But I find the situation a bit creepy. The weather outside is so bad and your story is almost like a horror story so I can find it a bit creepy, alright?" Jeongguk replied with a small pout which Taehyung immediately pecked with a giggle.

"Alright, should I stop then and wait till the weather gets better?" Taehyung asked with a smirk.

"No! Continue." Jeongguk said as he pouted again.

"So after he cheated on me with a bitch whose name he didn't even know, he came back home and behaved as if nothing happened and he didn't see me witness everything. That night went by swiftly and I promised myself that I would break-up the next morning but before I could he was already out for work. I waited for him the entire day and then when he finally came back home at night--- h-he.." Taehyung stopped again and sighed.

"He what?" Jeongguk asked.

"He started crying. He lost his job in the gaming company. He cried in my arms, he begged, he apologized. You know how critical situations make people realize a few things, I thought that the same happened with him. S-So like always, I forgave him and gave in again. I overlooked everything and just couldn't leave him when he needed me the most." Taehyung said, sighing again.

"He was financially unstable whereas I was somehow earning with the part-time jobs I had and my parents did leave me with some fortune, I never faced financial problems and of course my hyungs were there to help me as well so I did my best to help him." Taehyung continued as Jeongguk heard him keenly.

"Why the fuck are you like this? Are you an angel? His guardian angel? Why the fuck you had to be so nice?" Jeongguk couldn't help but ask furiously.

Taehyung immediately rolled his eyes and flicked the younger's chin and placed his index finger on Jeongguk's lips.

"Shush. Let me continue." Taehyung replied as he placed a kiss beside his finger as well and just like that Jeongguk's anger flew out of the window again.