His gaze darkened, then he let a calm, relaxed expression slip over his features. 
"What's it  this time, Jimin? Are you going to play sick again?"
"I was sick!"
Anger. Anger was how he would do it.
"But I'm done. I'm so fucking done with this! I can't stay in this bloody house a day longer or I'll go crazy! You're gone all week and this house is so damn big and quiet, do you have any idea how insane that makes me?"

Seong-Min's eyes widened, before a triumphant smile found a way onto his face. 
"Are you saying you missed me?"

Ha, yes... take the bate you stupid fucker!

"N-no. That's-" he swallowed hard, pretending to have been caught. 
"You're delusional. I just don't understand why you're forcing me to stay here all by myself. Is this the future you want for me? Slowly going crazy?"
"Na, na, don't distract from the topic, darling. You want me to come more often, is that it? Or you want me to take you back to my dorm? Spend some more time with me?" 

Jimin's eyes widened and he tumbled a step back, then pretended to trip over his own feet. 
The camera saw him now. 
Saw him twist and catch his weight as if someone had hit him or shoved him. He made sure his face was turned away, nothing but a trembling boy on the floor. 
"Are you drunk again?" came Seong-Min's annoyed question as he stepped into the room too- into the frame. 

Perfect- his annoyed expression exactly what Jimin needed. 

"No? And even if I was, what do you care?"

"I care a great deal, little Jimmy."
He leaned down and reached out a hand to help him up from the floor. Jimin stared at it for a long time, before taking it with shaking hands. Seong-Min seemed surprised about it, a dark smile of glee appearing next as he realized Jimin had touched him willingly. 

Jimin pretended to be caught by surprise too before he pulled his hand back. 

His back was to the camera, his expression not visible, only Seong-Min's in front of him. 

"So, what have you been up to this week?"
A seemingly harmless question, but it played right into Jimin's plan. It was a test of willpower not to smile but keep up the angry expression.  
"What do you think I did? I was bored out of my fucking mind!"

Seong-Min took a step closer and Jimin flinched back. 
"Good thing I'm here now. It's never boring with me, is it?"
"No, it's hell!" 
"Hell? I remember you once saying this place felt like heaven." 
"That was a long, fucking time ago." 
"I could make it so again." 
Yes...good. This was what he needed.
Jimin pretended to be caught by surprise- like the thought had him questioning everything, before slipping the angry mask back on. Letting him think that underneath his anger, he still wanted him. As they say, the higher you climb, the harder you fall. 
Seong-Min thought he had Jimin all figured out, too sure of his abilities to read him. And it would cost him!

"The shit you can! You broke my heart! You really think I would want this again? With you?"
His features darkened, his mouth pressed into a thin, angry line. Yes- Jimin knew his trigger. Knew the one thing that could make him see red and act out.
And it felt glorious. Because he had used Jungkook as a way to break him. And now he was using Jungkook to break him! 

"So you still want Jungkook?"
He leaned down and grabbed for his face, pulling it up roughly to seethe at him: 
"He doesn't love you anymore, Jimin! He hates you like you hate me. He's not coming to your rescue, and your pining after him is really, really testing my fucking patience."

Jimin laughed in his face and oh... his patience really was running out. Perfect.

"You think you could compete with him? You really think you could fuck me better than him? He was always better than you! You don't even compare!"