30

omniscient
a few weeks later

"happy birthday mommy!". nasir screamed opening the bedroom door, klay stood behind him with the tray of different fruits & breakfast food. "nasir go get your presents you want to give mommy, while i get her up". nasir nodded running out the door, klay gently put everything on the long nightstand before kneeling in her face.

leaning over he began kissing all over her face, "baby". he dragged out softly, reaching his index finger he gently traced her face. "hmmm?". she softly said, "wake up it's your birthday". he softly said, "nasir & i have surprises for you!". he said as megan eyes fluttered open. "move". she whined covering her face he smiled moving her hands.

"klay, i'm tired. can my present be peace and quiet". she quietly asked, klay ignored her grabbing the tray of food sitting beside her. "here i know you're hungry when are you not?". he teased as she punched him in the arm, he playfully hissed. "god damn, that was my shooting arm baby". he whined as she rolled her eyes playfully looking at the tray.

"where is my baby at?". she asked, the door opened nasir held several big bags in his arms. "surprise mommy happy birthday!". he screamed rushing towards her with the bags, tripping on klay's shoe he went tumbling biting his lip making him cry out. "oh shit". klay mumbled putting the tray on the bed.

"it's okay son". he softly said picking him up, nasir licked his lip sniffling. "come here my baby boy". megan softly said, klay put him by megan, cuddling in her side he kissed her stomach before grabbing her fork handing it to her.

nasir watched as megan ate her waffle, he smiled up at her. "it's good?". he asked as she nodded. "yes baby want some?". he nodded, "thank you". she kissed his cheek.

megan looked over at klay who was staring at his phone, "who you over there texting? i knew you was cheating". she playfully said making him chuckle softly, "i'm doing something that's none of your business, just eat and i will right back". he said hopping up grabbing his shoes, he nodded at nasir.

"where are you going? i don't like surprises klay". she sighed, "but you'll like it". he said smirking before leaving the room.

>>>

"baby i look fat, like a blew up house". she whined as klay put the seat belt on his son, nasir snored softly his head against the seat belt, klay kissed his forehead gently closing the door,

"no you don't baby, you are pregnant". he softly said closing his door before speeding off, megan glared at him making him giggle softly, "fuck you stop doing that". she whined, klay gently touched her thigh rubbing it as he drove to private airport, "stop touching me". she snapped rolling her eyes,

"you mad at me baby?". he teased, megan slapped his hand away moving her body towards the door. klay chuckled sucking his teeth. "such a drama queen". he mumbled speeding up.

>>>

"b-but daddy i go with you!", nasir pouted as klay sighed, "buddy it's just for mommy and i". he said as nasir nodded in defeat, "okay i'm gonna miss you daddy". nasir softly said wrapping his arms around his father's neck. "we promise to call you ever day okay?". klay said ruffling his hair, "can i say bye to mommy?". klay nodded going over to the car, megan was laying against the window knocked out.

"megan". klay gently shook her shoulder, her eyes fluttered open cutting them at klay before they softened, nasir had climbed inside the car, opening his arms megan pulled him as close as she could holding his small body tightly. "i love you mommy". he said in her neck, "bye bye have fun with sissy". he said pulling away smiling, kissing megan's cheek he kissed her round stomach before waving. megan kissed his forehead. "i love you too".

>>>

a few hours later

"where are we going". megan softly said looking over at klay's back, she rolled her eyes knowing he couldn't hear he due to him playing his playstation, "i'm bouta to break that stupid ass game". she mumbled, reaching her leg back she kicked him as hard as she could in the back making him snatch his headset off in surprise. megan looked away fighting back the urge to laugh.

"ouch! that's abuse". klay mumbled rubbing his bare back, he paused his game turning to megan with fire in his eyes.

"you wasn't listening to me and i wanted to talk baby". she said, he nodded licking his lips. "come here". he said laying on his back, megan sat on his lap looking down at him,

"what's your question?". he asked already knowing, megan ignored him. "you already know what i'm gonna ask". she whined as he chuckled. "why can't you just wait". he asked as she sighed sliding off his lap.

klay pushed her on her back hovering over her, he began kissing her soft neck, "i don't want your kisses". she choked out pushing him closer to her. "hmmm your body seems to enjoy". he teased as she gently gripped his member making him groan. "take these off and maybe i'll forgive you". she said as he bit her ear making her moan softly.

"maybe? i'm about to wear your sexy ass out".

AN UPDATE!! I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK ME THIS LONG I hope y'all like it & i'll be ending this book soon

AN UPDATE!! I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK ME THIS LONG I hope y'all like it & i'll be ending this book soon... but thank y'all so much for 17k I appreciate it so much 💕