❀ Definitions ❀

☆✰☆✰☆✰☆✰☆✰☆✰☆✰☆✰☆✰☆

Quick notes:

⇢Lucid dreaming is not shifting!!

⇢If you die in a DR you will simply awaken in your CR.

⇢It is impossible to get stuck there unintentionally.

CR: Current Reality

⇢ A CR is the reality you're in now. For example it is the world/ earth.

DR: Dream Reality/ Desired Reality

⇢ A DR is a parallel universe that you wish to enter and will go to.

Wr: Waiting Room

⇢ The waiting room is the area between your desired reality and your current reality. It the place where your conscious self stays until the shifting is 100% complete. It helps keep your mindset calm and relaxed and can be designed in anyway you please!

Subliminals

⇢ A subliminal is a tailored video or piece of music used to calm and or clear your mind. Subliminals are often used in meditating and shifting.

Clones

⇢ Your clone is your body, it is your unconscious self that you leave behind in your CR while shifting. Your clone just takes over your body and controls it as you would while you are off having fun in your DR. Your clone is just YOU, no strings attached, it will act like you, look like you and be like you itself. (Just for reference your body is not being donated to science will shifting, i hope...)