Chapter-22

[This chapter is dedicated to Jasminelove8855. Thank you so much for reading my books and leaving all the sweet comments. Your support means a lot. Love you bestie. Also guys go check out her books please they are really good. She is really underrated.]

Akira's POV

Me and my dad elegantly walk between the crowd of people as they make way for us. Dad leads me towards the stage where my brothers are standing. There is a kings's throne kind of thing in the middle of the stage where dad lead me to and made me sit. I look at my dad and brothers confused as they gave me a reassuring nod or smile.

Dad goes to the mike and clears his throat catching everyone's attention. "Years and years of searching for our Italian princess I'm over the moon to finally announce that she's back home." Dad says as loud cheers fills the room. "To our little princess" Dad cheers lifting his glass and everyone cheers and follows suit.

(3 hours later)

I officially hate balls. I've been sitting on this throne thingy for what feels like forever. More than hundreds of people have came to me welcoming me and making small conversations. I've been asked to dance so much I can't even count with people from age of 5 years old to 80 years old(Yup I'm weirded out too). 

My legs hurt like hell and this heels aren't helping. Don't get me wrong I'm grateful for all of their kindness but I don't know how much longer I can sit here making polite conversations and smiling to all these people. All these people are familiar to me from underground world and to say everyone was surprised to see I'm the Italian princess is an understatement.

My family isn't even letting me have alcohol cause I'm underage or something.  My father and brothers are standing behind or beside me introducing me to people as they come to us and politely making conversation. At least they are stuck with me too. Oooh that sounds really cruel but oh well they're the one making me wear heels and dance that also without any alcohol. Not even a sip of wine.

"Be careful on the next one" Xander whispers to me through gritted teeth quietly still looking ahead and forcing a smile. I look at my family to see all of them are slightly nervous but they cover it up. "Who do we have here?" Tony the Greek mafia leader says in a fake annoyed voice as he climbs up the stairs to the stage to us . "Your queen. Bow down" I say jokingly as my families eyes widen in fear and they look at me like I've gone crazy. I ignore them smiling and get up from my throne towards Tony who immediately hugs me replacing his cold emotionless face with a smile. "I missed you trouble" He says giving a last squeeze and pulling away from the embrace.

Me and tony and his wife Laura talk a little then they leave while my family is still staring at me in shock. I just wink at them as a reply and take a seat back at my throne (Throne oooh I like that. It makes me feel like I'm royal).

I talk to my 53 cousins. (Yes 53 fucking cousins. 53 more overprotective people. Just great) from both my mother's and father's side. And guess what all of them are boys so more brothers but no sister. My uncles and aunts are really sweet even if they look terrifying. Sadly my grandparents of both side are dead. I wish I could meet them. They must have been scary too. My mom's side Spanish mafia and dad's side Italian so obviously they probably were .

I am getting bored now. I bounce my leg up and own repeatedly bored out of mind. What if i had some kind of superpowers. I would want time travel. Oooh that would be so fun. Reliving your favourite memories and finding out about your future. In this moment i wish i could time travel to the end of this ball. With time travel maybe i can-

My train of imaginative thoughts get interrupted as Jack approached me holding out his hand and asked, "Can I have this dance". "You sure can" I say placing my hand on his as he guides us to the dance floor. I wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around my waist. I lay my head on his chest ignoring all the glares from my father, brothers, cousins and uncles. I close my eyes as we sway with the slow music. I open my eyes and look up to see jack staring down at me. I blush a little and raise my eyebrows giggling a little. (OH MY GOD. Did I just fucking giggled.)