HELP

Hey guys!

So my grade 7 is finished and i have a lot of free time so i decided to post one of my stories but i can't decide which so i would love some help here.

So i chose three from my collection of book and i can't choose between these.

The first on is called 'Adopted by gang leader'. In this story a ruthless gang leader named Klint finds a 8 year old named Flora in the middle of the street sobbing on her father's body. That little girl always tried to make other's smile and feel better even though she is breaking herself inside loosing the only family she has and Klint can't help but take her in. In this story we'll find out if Klint can be a person she needs or will he break her more.

The second one is a Avatar: The last air bender fan fiction.  Uzume is Vertirerium (well the only vertirerium alive) which you'll find out more in the story but a hint is that they are the most powerful creature ever. They can destroy the world on their own and are given higher ranking than the king himself. Uzume is also Zuko's best friend for as long as they can remember. She is the banished prince's as Iroh says "Soft spot". We'll find out her journey as she struggles to figure out the right path and either betray her best friend or not in the process developing feelings.

The third and final option is a Harry Potter fan fiction about Louella who is the only heir of one of the wealthiest pureblood slytherin family. Find out how it's being born into public eye and how she deal's with all the problems that seem to be thrown at her every year when all she wants is a normal school year but that seems quite impossible being famous and being Voldemort's god daughter. Yup you read that right. She is the goddaughter of the one and only Tom riddle well mostly know as Lord Voldemort. Along the way she falls hard for her childhood best friend as everyone calls them 'Each other's other half' Draco Malfoy. Her and draco have been best friends for as long as they can remember. They are inseparable but she never had feelings for him and when she discovers in her third year she is terrified and doesn't know how to deal with it.

It would really help if you choose one of these. Which one do you want to read? Also you can mention ideas you want me to right a book about if you want. I'll try to write it if i can and if i do write it i'll  dedicate the book to you.

-Love Shreeya