CHAPTER 34

Thank you for completing the target, here's your reward!!

Happy Reading:-)

♧♧♧♧♧

Manik- Okay so in clear words, Meera and I are just friends, everything apart from that was just a part of the plan that was made to confess your feelings for me and give me a second chance. Meera just helped me in all this.

Nandini's jaw was touching the floor. She was trying hard to process all that Manik had uttered. The reason because of which her heart was experiencing so much pain since the past days, didn't even existed in reality.

A minute later, she felt her knuckled being caressed by long and cold fingers. The feeling sent shivers down her spine. She looked up to find Manik looking at her with guilty eyes.

Manik- I am sorry.

Manik held his right ear raising his hand, while the other hand was still busy in caressing her knuckles.

Strangely, Nandini didn't feel even an ounce of anger. The only thing that crossed her mind was the thought of Manik's desperation and dedication to earn a second chance. She knew that his way had hurted her a lot, but then she knew that it was completely unintentional. She knew, his intentions were to soothe her heart and gather it's broken pieces and not to hurt it. His way was wrong, but then, someone has rightly said that all is fair in love and war.

She held his hand that was still caressing her knuckles and gave him a tender smile. Her gentle touch comforted him. Nandini rested her head on his shoulder and gazed at the stars that shone brightly illuminating the dark sky. He too kept his head over hers and looked at those twinkling pearls of the night time. It looked as if god had sprinkled these upon the most perfect black cake. After a few minutes, the peaceful silence was broken by Nandini's whisper,

Nandini- Although I just want to throw you out of my house and break your face for that stupid drama of yours but I know that your intentions were not bad. Par Manik please from the next time, just don't listen to your dumb mind and make such plans. Manik main tumhe mauka de bhi rahi hoon na toh kisi plan ke wajah se nahi balki its because of, let it be. Today, you have become a certified monkey in my eyes. 

Manik- I know bohot bada gadha hoon main, har baar kuch sahi karne jata hoon par sab bigad deta hoon. I know that this plan was stupid but main kya karu? You weren't ready to listen to even listen to me once, let alone forgiving me. And I know usme bhi its my mistake. And about this drama, when Mr. Mehta had brought that proposal I came up with this as I just couldn't think of anything else. And I know main pehle bhi galat tha aur aaj bhi galat hoon.

Nandini- that is the whole problem Manik. You always realize your mistakes when everything has been ruined.

Manik- I am sorry.

Nandini- I know you are sorry for your actions but that's the whole point, why? I mean why do you always take such actions that make you regret later.

Manik- because I am mad and even you are mad.

Nandini- excuse me!

Manik- yes you are mad to fall in love with a mad person like me. I make a lot of mistakes Nandini and the worst part is that my mistakes always break your heart. But, I promise, just one chance please. I will change for you, for my princess. Please Nandini.

A tear fell from his eye on realizing that what an idiot he was. He wanted to just punish himself hard on realizing that his Nandini didn't need these plans but all she required was love, care and some efforts to finish her insecurities. At that moment, he felt her thumb wiping the lone tear.