CHAPTER 30

BIRTHDAY SPECIAL UPDATE 🎂😁

Yup, it's your dear writer's BIRTHDAY!!

Happy Reading!

♧♧♧

Sanket- let me show it to you, Mee please call one of the servants here, I have to instruct him about something.

In the dining area,

Nandini brought another bite near his mouth while Manik looked at her challengingly and raised his eyebrows at her.

Nandini- what?

Manik- I can have it on my own

Nandini- I just saw that.

She smiled at him sarcastically.

Nandini- just shut up and have it. I don't have all day to feed you.

Manik raised his hands in defence and had the bite. After swallowing the bite, he again opened his mouth widely indicating her to give him another morsel.

At that time, a servant entered the dining area and started picking up some jars kept at the side of the table. Nandini ignored him and continued to feed Manik, while Manik was also too busy to pay attention to the servant when he was being fed by his angel.

Manik thought of something and held her hand before she could have fed him another morsel. Although he knew what she would say, but he still decided to try.

Manik- you can have it too, I mean we both can have the food from my plate.

Nandini- no need, I have my plate to

She stopped in between and frowned looking at her tablemat, lying at a little distance, which was now empty. She frowned thinking where did her plate vanished. While Manik smiled figuring out the reason behind the sudden emergence of the servant a few minutes back. He mentally thanked the person who had done this for them, not knowing that this had been planned by the same person whose murder he was planning since the beginning of this evening.

He innocently looked at Nandini and gestured her to have her dinner too. She looked away but the growling noise coming from her stomach forced her to look back at him, being all embarrased. At that moment, he just wanted to kiss her cheeks that had turned red but he wasn't quite keen about getting his jaw broken by her punch or slap so he kept his desires within him.

Manik was well aware of Nandini's stubbornness and so he whispered a soft 'please' to her. As soon as he said that, she resumed her task of feeding him and had a few morsels herself too, while doing that.

While the other four people peeped inside, from a glass window placed at the backside of the dining area, keeping their heads over one another. Their faces depicted different emotions. While Ashi and Mr. Mehta's face had a huge grin, the face of Meera and Sanket had a tender smile capturing their lips.

After having dinner, Nandini and Manik came out of the dining area and saw the rest of the people comfortably settled on the couch of the living room. They stepped towards them to bid them a quick bye.

Nandini- thank you so much for the lovely dinner.

Meera- thank you for coming! It was a pleasure to spend time with you

Nandini passed her a small smile and she too reciprocated the same. Sanket stepped forward and hugged Manik, surprising everyone in the room. He whispered in his ear,

Sanket- I hope you enjoyed the dinner with her, specially sharing of the plate. You can thank me later.

Sanket stepped back and winked at Manik, who stood rooted to his place.