Part 23:- (Romantic Night)

Nandini:- Manik enough of this suspense. Now tell me where are you taking me?

Manik:- it's a surprise Nandini.

Nandini:- Are you planning to kill me by pushing me down from the hill?

Manik:- (laughed) do you really think so?

Nandini:- then why are you going driving towards that mountain? Look at the road, it's making me feel dizzy.

Manik:- are you pregnant?

Nandini:- (shocked) what? No. How can I be pregnant idiot when we didn't do anything?

Manik:- but feeling dizzy is a symptom of pregnancy right?

Nandini:- (rolling eyes) only if you have focused on your biology book in school.

Manik:- whatever.

Manik was taking Nandini for a secret date which is a surprise for Nandini. Actually Nandini loves mountain so he planned something special for her.
After reaching the place Manik stopped the car and said,

Manik:- Nandini close your eyes.

Nandini:- What? But why?

Manik:- (irritated) God you ask so many questions yaar.

Nandini:- (rolling eyes) and you don't give answers like always.

Manik:- you know what it's useless to talk to you.

Saying this Manik pulled out a cloth and blind folded Nandini.

Nandini:- What are you doing?

Manik:- Do you trust me Nandini?

Nandini:- more than my life.

Manik:- Then trust me, this will be the best night of our life.

Saying this Manik took Nandini to a cottage which was decorated beautifully and opened her eyes.

Nandini:- OMG

Nandini:- OMG. This is so beautiful. I loved it Manik. Thank you so much.

Manik:- I am glad that you loved it.

Nandini took a round of the house and said,

Nandini:- it's so peaceful. Exactly opposite to Mumbai city. I wish I could stay here forever.

Manik back hugged Nandini, kept his chin on her shoulder and said,

Manik:- well if you want we can stay here forever after our marriage.

Nandini:- (excited) really???

Manik:- (smiled) yes. Anything for my love. Now can we have our dinner? I am damn hungry.

Nandini:- of course. What we have for dinner?

Manik took Nandini to the dining table and opened the dish cover. That's it Nandini jumped in joy.